Tuk Com City

Beardog

Hi Guys & Gals,

Does anyone know if Tuk Com city has opened up?

I live in Bang Sare & have no idea if they opened up more than the Pharmacy & tops since the COVID 19 shut down . Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Barry

6 minutes ago, Beardog said:

Does anyone know if Tuk Com city has opened up?

If it's a shopping centre, I believe they will be reviewing things again in 14 days, less now since the alcohol ban was lifted and then see how the numbers are going.

My guess is shopping centres will be open again come 18 May, I did say guess ????

57 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

If it's a shopping centre, I believe they will be reviewing things again in 14 days, less now since the alcohol ban was lifted and then see how the numbers are going.

My guess is shopping centres will be open again come 18 May, I did say guess ????

That would be nice!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, topt said:

I was in Tuk Com Pattaya Tai this morning just before 11. 

Ground floor none of the "electrical" shops open but couple of trading stands were. 

Amorn or whatever was open in the basement.

2nd Floor - Mobile phones and accessories only about 10/15% open.

3rd Floor/4th Floor - Power Buy, Mr DIY and a few (very few) other shops open  

However I was there before 11 and possibly other stores may decide to open after tomorrow which is a Big Buddha day.

If you are referring to a different Tuk Com then apologies but may be useful to others.

Most shops open at 11 normally. 

1 hour ago, petermik said:

He asked this morning if they were open or not...he,s not interested in how it was "a couple of weeks ago"......:whistling:

You said it was closed this morning, topt was inside before 11. I hope he availed himself of some dunkin donuts. You missed out.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, topt said:

I was in Tuk Com Pattaya Tai this morning just before 11. 

Ground floor none of the "electrical" shops open but couple of trading stands were. 

Amorn or whatever was open in the basement.

2nd Floor - Mobile phones and accessories only about 10/15% open.

3rd Floor/4th Floor - Power Buy, Mr DIY and a few (very few) other shops open  

However I was there before 11 and possibly other stores may decide to open after tomorrow which is a Big Buddha day.

If you are referring to a different Tuk Com then apologies but may be useful to others.

I've heard that the mobile stores and phone operators at Tukcom in Pattaya never closed down. They are not on the ground floor, and that made it look like it was closed. If the info I got is correct or not, I actually don't know.

2 hours ago, PattayaDavid said:

Those who have visited Tuk-Com, did you notice whether JIB was open, thanks?

It wasn't when I was there but may have been too early although at 10.45/50 i would have expected to see some life instead the shutters for most shops on that floor were firmly closed - the shop that sells all the power leads/cables/accessories near it was however open.

I was there yesterday around 3pm, remember it was only the first day I noticed things will open up slowly there were a number of stands preparing their stuff on the level floor, basement was open with Amorn now opened but the other shop still closed, phone shop level just getting started with a few preparing to open didn't go up beyond that but you can tell it is just a start. Starbucks was open didn't take notice of Big Mac, TT exchange booth closed. Give it a week!

6 hours ago, PattayaDavid said:

I use JIB so has a look when I was up there & it had one shutter open, a bit like the 'closed' massage shops on soi Honey ????

19 hours ago, terryofcrete said:

Why do people feel the need to reply when they don’t know the answer ? 

Because they have become Thai and cannot say the 3 words most us want to hear if a question is asked of them "i don't know"

• Like 1

Thanks for the Updates I appreciate them . I have to go to Banana IT near the phone shops , JIB & Patta2you.  I got a smurfy modern color display computer case from Banana online & they delivered it with an exploded tempered glass side panel. So I have to have Pattaya2you swap the old case & put my computer in the new case(unfortunately I can build it myself_I tore it down twice & put it back together again out of boredom- but I don't feel right asking Kae at Pattaya2you if he minds me tearing down a case & installing it at the shop. Jib I got my second new UPS power supply but the factory screwed up & the backup had the same faulty motherboard so the damn thing just beeps all the time so it needs to go back again to BKK. Thanks anymore info is lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 5/6/2020 at 7:49 AM, PattayaDavid said:

JIB open this morning...70% of businesses now open :thumbsup:

22 hours ago, petermik said:

JIB open this morning...70% of businesses now open :thumbsup:

Thanks Peter appreciate the word. I can finally get that return going & get a receipt for march 23rd on a DVD drive I forgot to get. 

• Like 1