3BB Leverages Its Strength to Continue to Be No. 1 Home Internet in Thailand

snoop1130

3BB Leverages Its Strength to Continue to Be No. 1 Home Internet in Thailand

800_ecb42631a854ad2.jpg

3BB has announced that it will continue to develop its network and services after winning the “Best Fixed Internet Performances in 2019” award from nPerf at the beginning of this year.

Mr. Yordchai Asawathongchai, Director of Jasmine International Public Company Limited and  Executive Vice President  of Operating Group, Triple T Broadband Public Company Limited or 3BB, said the award is testament to the quality of 3BB’s internet services that manifest the company’s tangible network development. Up until today, 3BB has been investing to maintain this standard of excellence.

Ready for Every Situation

Due to the Covid-19 outbreak and the coming summer storm season in Thailand, home internet traffic is surging with the possibility of interrupted internet connections. To keep internet disruption to the minimal, 3BB is monitoring the system more frequently and providing 24-hr support with teams of engineers and technicians on standby in every province for immediate assistance.

No. 1 in Coverage

3BB has the most fibre optic networks in Thailand, meaning it can unlimitedly provide high-speed internet for all customers. 3BB has set the new speed standard of home internet at 1 Gbps, placing Thailand among the countries with the fastest internet connections in the world.

New Strength Added

Recently added to 3BB’s strength is digital content for customers, including streaming content from HBO GO and MONOMAX in the 3BB GIGATainment package. In the future, 3BB plans to expand its platform further by producing its own content and improving touchpoints in order to transform old experiences into digital-ready ones.  

#3BBnumber1qualityhomeinternet #3BBGIGATainment High Speed Internet with World Class Entertainment.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/recommended/911

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-05-05

21 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

after winning the “Best Fixed Internet Performances in 2019” award from nPerf

not sure if an nPerf award should be considered credible or just the opposite.

I recall a few years ago i had issues with my 3BB VDSL 30/10 internet package, where i could never get the speed that I paid for.

One day the technicians came to my home, and one of them used the nPerf speed test to realize a 150 Mbps download on my 30 Mbps VDSL package.

Now take note that even in the most ideal circumstances, and that for sure is not possible in Thailand, copper wire has a maximum transfer rate of about 100 Mbps.

They didn't understand why I had to laugh with the result the showed me.

Edited by Susco

I just jumped ship to true because my 3bb speed was being constantly reduced, then every time I phoned the call center, they said everything seems fine when we run a test, then like magic, it was back up to speed again. 

But what was worse, was even though I never missed a payment, every month, my iptv would have an annoying log in page reminding me a week before my bill was due. 

I'm now very happy with my new provider. 

3BB in my area has no more capacity...they rent space on TOT lines and now boast 200/200 for 600B.....

TOT are also at capacity with no plans for any upgrades.....complaining is the only way to eventually get a response.

• Like 1

I have used 3BB for several years now, having switched over from True, and must say I am more than happy with their service. Good speeds, no cut outs, no complaints at all. Plus, on the few occasions when I've needed help, their English speaking call centre staff have been very helpful. 

15 hours ago, Susco said:

I recall a few years ago i had issues with my 3BB VDSL 30/10 internet package, where i could never get the speed that I paid for.

It's true that in the past many Internet companies didn't live up to their package promises. Today however, it's much less of a problem.

I have a 500 mbit fiber connection with 3BB. It is highly stable, far better than any connection I ever had back in the US. I get max speeds when testing with neighboring countries (Laos, Vietnam, Singapore). The farther away you go the speed does drop. But their are so many hops that its not necessarily the fault of 3BB. The bottleneck could be at any of the more than 30 points in the connection. And when I say it drops (say, to the US), the drop is down to maybe 450 mbit.

• Like 1

I have a 30/10 VDSL with 3BB. On July 7th last year they offered me a "Fiber2U" link.

When I called them for an update in August they told me to wait 3 months. I called them every month from November last year until April this year and get the same response every time.

You have to wait.

It is now 10 months since I applied and I am still waiting.

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I have a 30/10 VDSL with 3BB. On July 7th last year they offered me a "Fiber2U" link.

When I called them for an update in August they told me to wait 3 months. I called them every month from November last year until April this year and get the same response every time.

You have to wait.

It is now 10 months since I applied and I am still waiting.

Well mate, we have had the exact opposite from 3BB.

Just over a year ago, they contacted my wife, and said you are eligible for a free upgrade.

Man came with the paper work, got it signed, next day, fitters arrived did the upgrade, sorted.

We even got 6 months at half price thrown in.

More than happy with 3BB, great service, cannot fault them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well mate, we have had the exact opposite from 3BB.

Just over a year ago, they contacted my wife, and said you are eligible for a free upgrade.

Man came with the paper work, got it signed, next day, fitters arrived did the upgrade, sorted.

We even got 6 months at half price thrown in.

More than happy with 3BB, great service, cannot fault them.

The 3BB VDSL system that I use works OK but out here in rural Khampaeng Phet so far is the best choice and the only one. I started with EDGE years ago through DTAC mover to TOT on a WiNet system for a few years then to 3BB,

TOT have a Fibre2U system but they can't hook me up as I am 700 metres from the node and they can only reach 400 metres.

• Like 1