Genital pimple — dermatologist or urologist?

Somtummm

This may be a stupid question, but I don’t know whether to visit a dermatologist or urologist in case of a pimple or wart on my penis. Any recommendations? 

It looked like a normal pimple but wouldn’t go away. It was painless until I started to squeeze it a bit (not so much that it would pop though) and is not a bit red and bigger than before. 

It is probably a genital wart.

Quite possibly from unprotected sex.

Go to a Dermatologist and they will freeze it off.

They can come back and you can quite possibly spread it to others so wear a condos..

If it is a cyst can get it cut out, no need for a local injection, dr will just cut with scalpel, easy.

if its a wart go to a chemist and you can by a small bottle of stuff, forget name, you place a cotton bud in the liquid for a few seconds. Then put it on the wart for about 30 seconds. You will feel it burn buts its not painful. Repeat it a couple of times and it freezes it off.

it could be caused by an ingrown hair. That could be painful and prob best to use antiseptic cream and just wait until it goes down.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

It is probably a genital wart.

Quite possibly from unprotected sex.

Go to a Dermatologist and they will freeze it off.

They can come back and you can quite possibly spread it to others so wear a condos..

Good advice!  You are now a carrier of the genital warts...even with no apparent symptoms...you can pass it on to your partner with unprotected sex...

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh dear .....  sounds nasty. shouldn't you contact her to ask what she had ... 

her ? ????????????

Anyway i think i know what it is and also i have a medicine for it but first upload some pictures and or video footage of the problem area. ????

If you want to try something before you go see the doctor, I can recommend Aloe Vera Gel. In Thailand  they sell up to 100% clean gel. It works like wonder for any skin problem . It also protects you against infections and bacteria. If you do not see any improvement within 1 week you should visit the dermatologist , they will probably give you prescription for another antibacterial cream. 

Surely if the person has contracted one possible STI they should have thorough STI screening as goodness knows what other bacteria, viral infection they be harbouring and passing on to their partners, and also perhaps counselled regarding safer sex techniques.