kill grass in rocks around pool?

ElephantEgo

My recommendation is to dig a 15cm-wide border, say 2-3 cm deep, and line the channel with a weed barrier (i.e. landscape fabric). Then cover with stone. Also consider placing vinyl edging around this area.

As a preventative measure, use a weed-wacker to trim any grass attempting to grow into this area.

Here's some links for items in the US; surely in Thailand something similar is available:

Landscape fabric

Landscape edging

A reasonably friendly weed killer is acetic acid though it needs to be quite a bit stronger than household vinegar.

stay away from Glyphosate (I think it may have been banned).

You May even find that Benzalkonium chloride suitably diluted may also be effective 

with both the Benzalkonium chloride and acetic acid, easy enough to get on lazada, you need to be careful when handling as the concentrated forms are not safe for skin contact though certainly the BK once diluted is often used in antibacterial sanitiser so not at all dangerous.

• 2 months later...

5% vinegar 4 liters mixed with 3 cups of salt and a tablespoon of dish soap works well for about 3-4 months, I keep it in a pump sprayer, and just squirt offending weeds when they appear, Its pretty safe and doesn't hurt anything, Roundup is nasty stuff..

• Like 1

I got weedkiller from Mega Home last year. It was a generic form of Glyphosphate made by a company I had never heard of.

They keep all the weed killer in a locked cabinet so you will need to ask one of the ever helpful shop staff for assistance. ????