Bundesliga Live on Fox Sports - How to watch?

vi2004

So it looks like Fox Sports 2 and 3 are showing Bundesliga Live matches starting May 16th.

Is a long term contract with TrueVision the only way to legally watch these channels (or another channel like Sky or BT for that matter)?

Or is there another option?

Of course I am fine to pay for it. I just would like to avoid making a one-year contract with TrueVision for these couple of weeks max.

Thanks a lot

Edited by vi2004

Thank you all.

But I am not looking for non-legit streams.

I know that Sky Germany has an end-of-season ticket for 39 Euros.

You can only get it when you are in Germany though. And even if you can do that with your VPN you will still have to stream the whole match through the VPN which might buffer a lot.

So I am looking for legal broadcasts in Thailand.

I read somewhere that there will be matches on PPTV. How does that work? I think I have an PPTV36 app on my iPad. Not sure if that is meant

Edited by vi2004

41 minutes ago, vi2004 said:

I read somewhere that there will be matches on PPTV. How does that work? I think I have an PPTV36 app on my iPad. Not sure if that is meant

PPTV HD36 is showing the Dortmund v Schalke 04 game on 16th so the app should be a way to watch it.

Download AIS Play app on Google play store or Apple app store and sign up for the 199 baht per month plan  which includes all three FOX Sports, Being Sports 1&2 and Eurosport. This is a monthly plan which can be canceled anytime. AIS used to have also a daily plan, but I am not sure if they still have this... 

23 hours ago, wilai said:

PPTV HD36 is showing the Dortmund v Schalke 04 game on 16th so the app should be a way to watch it.

Plus Union Berlin v Bayern Munich on Sunday. PPTV is a free Thai TV channel so anyone in Thailand can view. Thai commentary.