cost of building a wall

1FinickyOne

How long is a piece of string ?

How much area you need to fence is just one part of the equation.  How high is the fence going to be is almost as important as the length

I have a very small lot is 92 Tallen sq. wa (sic) but due to the adjoining farm one wall must be almost 4 meters high, which of course requires a much more robust foundation than an normal perimeter wall would require  

• Like 2

Right ^^  Until you can put some dimensions on a wall and whether it is a simple wall or topped with steel or something else it will be impossible to quote.  Maybe you just need a fence?  (IE: chain link)  Maybe you just need a hedge?  (needs maintenance)

Your best research would be to walk/drive around your area and see what others have done.

Edited by bankruatsteve

1 hour ago, cornishcarlos said:

Ball park figure would be 800 baht per Sqm

Thanks - this is helpful. 

I put approximate... I don't really need the how long is a piece of string answers, I understand prices can vary... and I am looking for a wall not a shrubbery fence... 

5 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Thanks - this is helpful. 

I put approximate... I don't really need the how long is a piece of string answers, I understand prices can vary... and I am looking for a wall not a shrubbery fence... 

That would be block work only plus skimming.

Painting would be extra

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

That would be block work only plus skimming.

Painting would be extra

Not sure where you are located, but much of the country would pay B500-800 per day for masonry labor.  So, your ballpark estimate is 1 m2 per day???

1 hour ago, bankruatsteve said:

Not sure where you are located, but much of the country would pay B500-800 per day for masonry labor.  So, your ballpark estimate is 1 m2 per day???

I'm located somewhere where block work is more expensive I guess. Suratthani province. It's a ball park figure I have which is an average for this area includes skimming. 

Boreholes here are in the region of 150k depending on depth, whereas up north they seem to be 15-40k !! Go figure...