Delivery Charges

Gonzo the Face

39 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Excellent John continue on and report 5 times a day as your contract stipulates.

30 minutes ago, deej said:

Absoulately rivetting information to help the

O/P ????

Yet by far not the most useless posts in the thread.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Did some checking and found that 2 of the delivery groups are quoted as charging 30 % !!!   That can't possibly be correct can it ???  They make more just by delivering than most restaurants make by buying, preparing and packaging .   Not to mention the cost of business and equipment set up, etc.   Is that ????  Can that ???  30% be correct???? 

Yes 30%. That is what I told you my wife gets taken off of her payment. And Panda only -pays every 3 weeks. So if you have a sale of 1000 baht, they scrape 300 of the 1000 from you the restaurant. It is highway robbery.

2 hours ago, beau thai said:

Actually I found PunPun Restaurant a very pleasant spaced out enjoyable place to relax and eat. I dont buy that these places will close. I like eating out. I dont believe I am alone in that. But Gonzo may need to focus more on social media marketing - and maybe find a cheaper delivery solution than Grab, as many others have done. Up to him!

Thanks for the kind words B T, but me being in a fog lately, I may have overlooked something. Please elaborate on your last sentence.... explain the cheaper delivery solution.  Thanks again. 

6 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Excellent John continue on and report 5 times a day as your contract stipulates.

Come on, Come OUT and tell us what your problem is, in my case I have added info, in yours just bullpoo.

john

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gonzo the Face said:

Thanks for the kind words B T, but me being in a fog lately, I may have overlooked something. Please elaborate on your last sentence.... explain the cheaper delivery solution.  Thanks again. 

The cheaper option others use is for one of the owners or staff to deliver. Doesn't work for everyone. I guess you could offer 10% discount on collections rather than lose 30%.