Abercrombie Shops In Bangkok?

rainman

Lately, I'm a bit dissapointed by the ugly fashion trends that seem to haunt Bangkok malls. I can't seem to find a shirt that I like and I remembered the "Abercrombie" shops from when i was in the US. I haven't seen any of them in Bangkok at all ..does anyone know if there's one somewhere?

If you want to be in fashion and on the razors edge of style like us here in the USA than you don't need an A & F store to dress like an American.

Go out and buy a white tee-shirt that is long enough to reach your knees and it should be baggy. You will also need a cheap pair of jeans that are loose enough that you can put both hands inside the waist with little trouble. For shoes, you will need to wear some Timberland boots or expensive name-brand sneakers... You may want to top the outfit off with a baseball cap or a wool cap that only covers your head partially. You can accent the outfit with fake gold chains or a snazzy cell phone.

With my advice and a little shopping, you too can become a "Cool-Papa-Do"........

Enjoy :o

Edited by PaulUSA302

Lately, I'm a bit dissapointed by the ugly fashion trends that seem to haunt Bangkok malls. I can't seem to find a shirt that I like and I remembered the "Abercrombie" shops from when i was in the US. I haven't seen any of them in Bangkok at all ..does anyone know if there's one somewhere?

No Abercrpmbie shops in Thailand

No Abercrpmbie shops in Thailand

Perhaps not, but there must be Abercrombie clothes available...authentic or not. My girlfriend bought me an AC polo when I was over there last week. It sure looked authentic to me. I will ask her later where she got it.

Recently saw A&F at the Export Shop Klongtan intersection first soi ( left) off Ramkhamhang next to UM Tower opposite Nasa Vegas HoTel.

Quality was the same as the States, but the prices much better. :o

Boutiques will have it in most big shopping centers.

Happy shopping!

:D

Please don't dress like an American, unless you like white socks in combination with shorts.

Excuse me, but Americans, in general, are the worst dressers on the planet!

Let's face the reactions!

Please don't dress like an American, unless you like white socks in combination with shorts.

I'm not planning on "dressing like an American". But to be honest, I got sick of finding nothing that I like even in European/Italian import shops like Dapper, etc. I remember I bought some nice shirts from AC when i was in the US so I just thought I'd check it out if there was a shop.

I'm not planning on "dressing like an American". But to be honest, I got sick of finding nothing that I like even in European/Italian import shops like Dapper, etc. I remember I bought some nice shirts from AC when i was in the US so I just thought I'd check it out if there was a shop.

Just stirring it up! Don't take it serious please.

there is a great abercrombie shop at Future Park Rangsit , nice prices aswell.

Do you remember quite a few years ago there was a popular (and AWFUL) pop song that said "I like girls who wear Abercrombie and Fitch..."

I've refused to wear AF since that song. It made me sick.

It's funny though because you see a lot of Thai people wearing AF, but since there are so few legit AF sellers in Thailand (if any), you automatically know 99% of it is fake.

Here in the States that AC stores smell like they dropped a couple bottles of cologne. Gives me a headache just walking past them in the malls.

I prefer American Eagle, but if I could afford it, I'd shop at J. Crew.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for bringing up an old topic, but does someone have information of AUTHENTIC dealers of AF in Bangkok/Khorat? Like stated before fakes can be found anywhere but I'm looking for authorized resellers... If someone's been to those Export Shop Klongtan or Rangsit shops I'd like to get more confirmation of the authenticy... Thanks in advance.

Edited by kirlian

whats the adidas shop like in pratunam?

i need some new trainees. not good for that in pattaya. and by trainees i mean adidas originals not tennis shoes

Tend to get my trabs off ebay from the US. Great prices compared to the UK, especially with the exchange rate at present. Even with the postage to Thailand, it works out better or not much worse than the prices here, especially if you're looking for something in particular. Got my all-time favourite Spezials for about 2,500 baht, including postage.

Some sellers do hike up postage costs though - check around. I can't recommend a seller though because no-one seems to consistently stock good wheels.

Edited by KhaoNiaw

i need some new trainees. not good for that in pattaya. and by trainees i mean adidas originals not tennis shoes

Tend to get my trabs off ebay from the US. Great prices compared to the UK, especially with the exchange rate at present. Even with the postage to Thailand, it works out better or not much worse than the prices here, especially if you're looking for something in particular. Got my all-time favourite Spezials for about 2,500 baht, including postage.

Some sellers do hike up postage costs though - check around. I can't recommend a seller though because no-one seems to consistently stock good wheels.

i bought some adidas country of ebay a few months ago. ma's bringing them out soon. like them spezials though. nice them lid.

also like the words trabs & wheels laaaaaa :o

I am an American and I agree. Sad state of affairs. I long for the 80's where fashion was cool and people had respect for themselves. Guess I am just an old man who remembers the good old days.. :o

kopite -- a few years ago, and probably recently too as they recycle this stuff -- one of the current affairs shows had comparison tests of various trainer brands, expensive and inexpensive.

As is often the case with these things, the cheaper Dunlop KT26's proved as good as the big brand stuff. Dunno about e-bay, Thai availability etc.

Not sure about pratunam mate,but last time i was in bkk,had some boss originals,munchen,stan smith chile 62,world cup etc etc,must have been to at least 7 different adidas stockists,the 2 original shops and four or five adidas outlets within sports stores.

Currently sportin' a pair of orions,and adi's.

PST.

Not sure about pratunam mate,but last time i was in bkk,had some boss originals,munchen,stan smith chile 62,world cup etc etc,must have been to at least 7 different adidas stockists,the 2 original shops and four or five adidas outlets within sports stores.

Currently sportin' a pair of orions,and adi's.

PST.

nice one. ill get up there this week