Thai Airasia Newsletters

Levent

I am subscribed to the Thai AirAsia newsletters, but I don't read Thai and the newsletters are only in Thai. I would love to know what the offers are and especially when they can be booked and in which period one can travel.

They throw some English around here and there, but most of it is in Thai.

I have included a link to their most recent newsletter, in which they say there is an offer for 500,000 free seats. Can anyone translate the booking period and the travel period mentioned in it?

http://www.airasia.com/nl/th/nl070417-th.htm

I find it strange that they don't offer an Enlgish version of the newsletter, as they surely miss out on potential customers this way.

500,000 FREE SEATS

Booking Period : 18 Apr 07 - 20 Apr 07

Travel Period : 1 Oct 07 - 29 Mar 08

book between 01.00 and 07.00 hours.

Thanks! Wow, travel more than 5 months from now... I suppose they hope that many people will just make bookings and see whether they can travel by then... if not, the airline will pocket the money anyway...

500,000 FREE SEATS

Booking Period : 18 Apr 07 - 20 Apr 07

Travel Period : 1 Oct 07 - 29 Mar 08

book between 01.00 and 07.00 hours.

Thanks! Wow, travel more than 5 months from now... I suppose they hope that many people will just make bookings and see whether they can travel by then... if not, the airline will pocket the money anyway...

Hi, I have the email all in English... pm me with your email address if you want me to forward it to you.

G

Pocket the money anyway?............From free seats?...... :o

Still have to pay for the taxes, so not exactly free. :D

I am subscribed to the Thai AirAsia newsletters, but I don't read Thai and the newsletters are only in Thai. I would love to know what the offers are and especially when they can be booked and in which period one can travel.

They throw some English around here and there, but most of it is in Thai.

I have included a link to their most recent newsletter, in which they say there is an offer for 500,000 free seats. Can anyone translate the booking period and the travel period mentioned in it?

http://www.airasia.com/nl/th/nl070417-th.htm

I find it strange that they don't offer an Enlgish version of the newsletter, as they surely miss out on potential customers this way.

English version:

http://www.airasia.com/site/en/home.jsp