Trump vows to end protests; tear gas fired on protesters near White House

webfact

1 minute ago, J Town said:

Show me one credible source where it states THOUSANDS of bad folk. It's a few dirt bags taking advantage of a horrible situation.

Have you got a television..........?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ravip said:

Trump Pledges to Deploy Troops Across the U.S. Amid Protests.

“As we speak,” Trump said, “I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily-armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property.”

It is incredible that in the pretext of a protest, that people resort to looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property. I thought this happens only in the undeveloped countries, where the people are not 'so' educated or developed!

It seems, I am mistaken, dismally mistaken!

Do you have the original of that quote that can be verified? At this time of high venerability it's a good idea to remember Russia's heavy use of disinformation to interfere in Western affairs.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rabas said:

Do you have the original of that quote that can be verified? At this time of high venerability it's a good idea to remember Russia's heavy use of disinformation to interfere in Western affairs.

A websearch will show the source and verification 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rabas said:

Yes >>> https://www.msn.com/en-xl/northamerica/northamerica-top-stories/trump-pledges-to-deploy-troops-across-the-us-amid-protests/ar-BB14TMwH?li=BBKxOg5&ocid=mailsignout

Sorry. Intended to include it, but forgot.

Edit

use of disinformation to interfere... This we cannot attribute ONLY to Russia, because that 'status' is shared by many.

Edited by ravip
Add
  • Like 1

Just now, CorpusChristie said:

A websearch will show the source and verification 

My search only shows peaceful protesters and a few outside agitators. Prove me wrong by the THOUSANDS.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

My search only shows peaceful protesters and a few outside agitators. Prove me wrong by the THOUSANDS.

I have no idea about how many peaceful protestors / Violent protestors there were and I have no idea where they came from .

How do you know the violent protestors came from elsewhere ?

Some probably did and some probably didn't 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

I have no idea about how many peaceful protestors / Violent protestors there were and I have no idea where they came from .

How do you know the violent protestors came from elsewhere ?

Some probably did and some probably didn't 

For the THIRD time:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/05/31/politics/outside-influence-extremists-riots-us/index.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

Yes, that shows outside influence , I understand that and can believe that .

You keep implying that rioters solely come from elsewhere and that no locals are participating in the riots, that is what I disagree with 

• Thanks 1

CNN (that is a well known anti Trump media), admitted that the looters were part of an organised group useing scrambled walkie talkies and seemed well organised, a bit like the anarchists of the Black Block Movements (nothing to do with skin colour) that terrorise such gatherings in Europe. This has become a war behind the screens between various extremist groups who are either pro or Anti Trump. As usual, it is the common man on the street who pays the price one again, while some partisan medias and politicians are stettling their own scores. CNN was very disappointing as their anti Trump comments were biased and hardly hidden.

Racism of any form must be severly punished no matter who or where in the world. It has nothing to do with settling political scores as it is being done actually by some media.

Paris had some very violent police reactions during the yellow vest gatherings in 2019 with violent and brutal police response against peaceful and elderly protestors. It did not make such an uproar however.

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1

See it now. Seems some main stream media 'forgot' some parts like this:

“My administration is fully committed that for George and his family justice will be served. He will not have died in vain,” Trump said. “We cannot let the righteous cries of peaceful protesters to be drown out by an angry mob. The biggest victims of the rioting are peace-loving citizens in our poorest communities, and as their president, I will fight to keep them safe.”   CNBC

A more accurate report. https://www.stripes.com/news/us/active-duty-troops-could-deploy-on-washington-streets-to-stop-protests-1.632074

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, rabas said:

I'm not sure that's Russian disinformation, but it might be. What you can be sure of it's that's coming, as is Chinese disinformation. You can also be sure that some of us will bite on it if it fits our narritive. Brave New World.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Barmbeker said:

Why would there "mass civil unrest" by white people?

White people get everything, by default!

FYI: the USA is a white- majority nation!

White people make the rules, white people get a pass!

White people never had to fight for voting rights!

For example!

Stop being annoying!

What do "White people get by default" in the USA .

White Females did indeed have to fight to vote .

My point was that if there were similar protests predominantly by White people, the police reaction would be the same 

You seem to be suggesting that White people are allowed to riot in the USA

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1