Need An Online Degree? No Tests - Guaranteed!

A few days ago, I got this in my website account email.

Considering the need for degrees for any work permit, and specifically teaching jobs, I thought I'd share it:

Yo Info!.

Asbolutely are no prescriebd tests, classes, books, or interviews !

Gain a_Bahcelors, Masters., MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) diploma.

Obtian the rewards and notice_that comes wiht a.diploma !

No one is truned down

Privacym ade

Contact Us Today +1 (270) 818-XXXX

Live 7d 24 hour

So, what do you all think? Worth replying to? :D:D

If their email is spelt & worded so badly, can you imagine what the degree certificates would be like? :D

Just amazing! :o

Looks like this should be in the jokes section instead :o

I understand the spam filter idea, what a pain that has become! But what I don't get is they must get some people who respond otherwise why do it? And I guess I can't get my head past the idea that some people would respond to this!

**moved to farang pub as this is more entertainment than general Thai related issues***

Looks like this should be in the jokes section instead :D

I understand the spam filter idea, what a pain that has become! But what I don't get is they must get some people who respond otherwise why do it? And I guess I can't get my head past the idea that some people would respond to this!

**moved to farang pub as this is more entertainment than general Thai related issues***

:o:D

I thought of that, but the words they've misspelled seem random. Why misspell "turned" and "with"? I can't see how they would be picked up by a spam filter.

Even so, I thought it was funny that a company "selling" educational degrees (& if that's not what they're doing, why send it out at all?) would send out such cr@p. I can't see how they'd get any takers. :o