Apple in Thailand SUCKS!

brucegoniners

On 6/4/2020 at 10:17 AM, fruitman said:

I've been in the Apple stores, they can't even speak english in there...

For  the longest time there seems to remain confusion about what is an Apple Store in Thailand.  There are different "categories" so to speak.       

There are resellers such as iStudio and Studio 7.   Then there are a handful of  authorized repair shops scattered throughout Thailand.     I've been in  one or more of each.

Finally we come to the one true Apple Store which is located at IconSiam Mall.    If you speak english in that location,  I guarantee you will be understood as well as being able to understand the Apple Employees.

I enjoyed the two visits I made to the store and got a good report from a friend who visited just this past weekend.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

For  the longest time there seems to remain confusion about what is an Apple Store in Thailand.  There are different "categories" so to speak.       

There are resellers such as iStudio and Studio 7.   Then there are a handful of  authorized repair shops scattered throughout Thailand.     I've been in  one or more of each.

Finally we come to the one true Apple Store which is located at IconSiam Mall.    If you speak english in that location,  I guarantee you will be understood as well as being able to understand the Apple Employees.

I enjoyed the two visits I made to the store and got a good report from a friend who visited just this past weekend.

Just like the whingers bleating about Visa Regs Apple suffer the same type. I , Family and friends all find Apple  much the same as your post.