How do I know she's not a good girl?

Zagor

3 hours ago, Zagor said:

Maybe the first video is not a good example because the girls are too young, but in the first video all the girls are good.

They are perfect. And it's good that they know little English because that likely means they are not spoiled - yet.

And when they are young they are willing to learn. Perfect.

3 hours ago, Zagor said:

In the second video are all the bad girls / women.

It seems most of them have to job to make farangs happy. Does that make them bad girls? Not in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Zagor said:

My way of judging that she is not a good girl:
1. She has a tattoo or piercing
2. She wears see-through or too short clothing
3. She Swears
4. She approaches me first and flirts

1. Lot's of girls have tattoos. Including so called good girls, university girls, etc.

2. Look at Thai celebrities and their clothes...

3. Look again at celebrities - and lots of other Thais in private conversations with their friends.

4. I am not rich and hansom. 

3 hours ago, Zagor said:

Is it possible in Thailand to find a girl who will love you no matter the money, who will love you for what you are? Is there "pure" love?

Your money is part of what you are. Is a girl bad if she prefers a guy who has a decent job and earns money? Is she only good if she like poor guys?

What is pure love? I promise you to love you until you die no matter what? 555

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I read TVF one year already. 

98% TVF member have no opportunity with good girl. Zero.

Sorry, not be angry, but it true. Many reason. Because member attitude, because good girl attitude. Impossible.

Before you tell us more about your knowledge about farangs. Please answer this simple question: Are most farangs interested in a woman like you? Or do most farangs prefer sexy cute girls even if they work in bars and f#%#$ already hundreds of guys?

68a711831f1826b22abf724b031a39a9.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pilotman said:

OP, don't be so naive as to think that you will get anything other than jokes, sarcasm, bitterness and derision in answer to a question like that. Make up your own mind, don't ask others, especially on TVF. 

And how does such a cliche post actually deserve serious attention?

Really, it is  just an obvious attempt to let the local sex pests stand up and be counted.

Edited by n00dle

1 minute ago, n00dle said:

Really, it is  just an abvious attempt to let the local sex pests stand up and be counted.

And don't forget all those good guys with the good women. My one if different and all that. 555

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

I gave up a long time ago trying to find a woman that was not addicted to spending their bf's money...It is what it is...knowing that, I have quit looking for love and look at it as a business deal.

Has she preformed well enough to pay the price...also, as a business deal age is just a number...the lower her age the higher the price...????

Maybe you have been looking in the wrong places.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Haveasay said:

No. Their culture is too difficult for most non Thais, because it's tainted them from birth. Why the country struggles with a decent income and social support, not to mention poor tax system. Just don't go there or here. In a nutshell. Just wasted everything.

Yes.

What is wrong with the tax system?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Zagor said:

3. She Swears

Sounds like my first GF when I landed in the LOS. Except 4, we had already been talking on a dating site. I'd like to add:

5. Smokes.

6. Easily frustrated.

7. Generally not very supportive or assistive in matters, especially when considering you're new to the country, don't know your way around, and expected a bit more of a guide in the package.

8. Stunners/headturners. The fatal mistake nearly every guy makes. I was a bit younger then and thinking with the small head. The bigger head soon told me, they've been getting that attention their whole lives, generating lofty expectations. If they can't get what they want from you, they're always looking for the next guy. Let him have the headache.

Yet it was a learning experience, leading me to steer well clear of these things to find my wife.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Sorry, not be angry, but it true. Many reason. Because member attitude, because good girl attitude. Impossible.

Are you a good girl Yinn?

1 hour ago, bodga said:

But theses are the ones  who are  most  appealing if you just want a  darn good fluck

It is why you must take a small vacation from home and the misses if you feel you need to have something you believe you are missing at home.....

I cannot define for the OP what the definition of good is. Is it how good she can suck the chrome off a bumper or how good she protects you as a member of your family?

Find what you think is the good that best serves your desires.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wimmins may say they love you,

but they dont, that privilege is only

for her offspring.

Wimmins only love being looked after

by a man.   Its all in the Human DNAs.

Its the only reason wimmins will consider

an aged, bald, short, fat, grumpy, apparently

rich bloke.

Yeah like me.

3. She Swears

What a short and encouraging list for judgement!

After reading this, I realised it's a piece of cake to find a "good girl" 

5 hours ago, Zagor said:

who will love you for what you are? Is there "pure" love?

And what do you offer in return? You know, there are 2 sides to these equations... are you just that lovable? no bad habits that might eventually annoy? 

Best advice is try and choose a nice person - she is more likely to be accommodating when your bad habits come out... I do have friends who seem to get along great with their wives... but, for most people, there is a certain contempt that can come through familiarity... 

Takes 2 for a relationship, and if someone is constantly having problems with their Thai partners then they need to seriously look at themselves. 

If you are an awkward, bitter, untrusting and bullying person you will of course never find anybody to love you for you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n00dle said:

Really, it is  just an obvious attempt to let the local sex pests stand up and be counted.

It doesn't 

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

Not at all impossible.  I did and many of my friends did.  You just need to look in the right place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zagor said:

Is it possible in Thailand to find a girl who will love you no matter the money, who will love you for what you are? Is there "pure" love?

I don't think that is available anywhere in the world.  There might be some who stay with you if things go south financially, once the relationship is well established and you are married or have a family together, but Western women are just as concerned about your wage and your social status.

The thing about Thai women, is they are much more likely to be open about the fact that you need a good job to be with them.  Western women disguise it as personality "I need a man who has his <deleted> together, takes his career seriously, someone ambitious.  I find those things really attractive".  (I guarantee a minimum wage menial worker who has his life totally in order, is fully dedicated to his job and trying every day to get a promotion does not meet these requirements.)

At least with Thai women there is a trade-off.  You bring the money and she brings femininity, with no stigma attached to doing something for her man.  A Western woman will demand a load of feminist <deleted> while still silently judging you by how much you earn.  They just pretend they don't.

Men are judged by their ability to provide, be it wealth, physical protection or social status.  That is life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1