The Most Incredible Military Operation In History Under The Cover of Covid

jojothai

There is a discussion that gives a totally different take on whats happening with the Covid situation. 
People may have seen a number of Conspiracy theories, but may not have heard this one. 
How and why did covid 19 start? Have you ever wondered why the incidence of Covid in Asia is so  low compared  to Europe and USA? This may give you reasons. 
Its very long 50 minutes. Up to you if you want to watch and believe any of it, but its an incredible postulation.

Oops, link posted starts a long way in. Go back to the beginning. Just tried changing it. See if it starts from the beginning.

https://youtu.be/7wYX3wi6pao

Edited by jojothai
clarification

9 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

So God revealed this plot to him ?,is that what I heard,The Democrats and China,

got to together to destabilise America, so Trump would not get reelected ,to put

it simply.......I did not listern to the whole thing

regards worgeordie 

Yes destabilise so that trump does not get reelected. In the later parts they discuss how trump has fought back.

9 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I did not listern to the whole thing

Towards the end there is mention about  "magic dust"  which we have all been pre contaminated with

( no doubt spread via the vapour trails )  working in conjunction with the virus..I too did not listen to the whole thing.

• Haha 2

My prediction : All countries with pathetic efforts of health care systems will not have many excess deaths from COVID compared to Europe / the USA because the people don't live long enough to make it into the very old and vulnerable stage.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The disparity in the numbers of Covid-19 between the West as East is a widely debated subject.

I am of the opinion that the difference in numbers is simply down to the reporting:

The true figures lie somewhere in between. Of course, there are perhaps other major factors such as climate and even genetic (racial) susceptibility including the efficiency of T-Cells (which fight viruses) between various races.

I think the Virus is what it is, no conspiracy, just an initially poorly handled outbreak and inconceivable global overreaction.

I agree yes, but its still very peculiar that all the asian countries except Singapore have such a low incidence vs the number of tests compared to Europe and the USA.  China would have to be hiding a staggering number of cases and deaths. Its plausible,

Here in Thailand, despite the suspicions of lack of reporting, we should have had evidence of a problem by now. 

It appears that our infection rate may be extremely low. On the other hand it could be widespread but simply does not affect people here as badly.

• Like 2