Covid-19: Keep wearing masks - risks from asymptomatic young people on the rise

webfact

On 6/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, lensta said:

Then why isn't he wearing one??? Do people not see the hypocrisy in these so called experts?

Some people think wearing a mask muffles their voice maybe..............also he needs to get his face out there for future reference.

There are no experts on covid-19 as such - just best practices for public health which sadly need to be enforced by an emergency decree.

If kids are the next threat to local transmission there is going to be a world wide shortage of grandmas. 

On 6/11/2020 at 7:48 AM, DrJack54 said:

Just a question. How many in the 20-29yr group have been hospitalized and how many have died?

Excluding pre-existing health factors.

Time to have my Giks tested then.

• Haha 1

On 6/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, GAZZPA said:

Im sorry to hear that you suffer with an oxygen tank, must be difficult. The issue is not really with fitness though, yes being healthy is better but I am relatively fit and overall a clean bill of health but I have type 2 diabetes, the virus plays havoc with your blood sugar which could lead to organ failure, so fit or not I am at risk. Diabetes is rampant in the world today, it is very well documented that there are probably millions of people walking around with it and are not diagnosed. You cant feel diabetes until you get sick, it's silent, just like heart disease but it can be devastating to your health if not managed properly. Blindness, amputation, organ failure are all possible if it is not managed, the virus is just another thing to watch out for. Not good for people like me and of course millions of other. I suspect people who do catch the virus will also be finding out they have diabetes when being treated. Anyway, stay safe and I hope things go well for you. 

I am not worried and am also on Miformin. I was at a comfotable 82Kg after working out for 8 months losing 10Kg now because of the lockdown and no gym nor going out I am at 90Kg again. You need to read something other than the mainstream news which is all controlled and politically motivated. A UK NHS Consultant General with 30 years of experience has stated that COVID as a virus does not exist. He says the hospitals are empty dnd that no one has died that eould not have normally died except for those who because of the scam did not have necessary surgeries or those who did not seek medical care out of fear or being prevented. There is a leaked German Government report by a whistleblower which ststes that the Virus at best was severely exaggerated. There is another Russian report that corroborates that statement. People need to stop listening to the mainstream that are controlled by those who want to push the "fear" narrative. The governments advisors were gullible and incompetant and now are trying to convince people there is still something to worry about. 60 people dead is not a pandemic in any sense of the word!!! More people die in an hour on Thai roads. More people die from sneezing too hard or falling down stairs or choking. It is simply rediculous to curb peoples frédoms in such a manner and continue to blindly do it to save face. No one will admit to the farse as all the companies that lost their businesses would have a claim. If I were in the pub and alcohol business I would take the government to court as it would be easy to prove an exaggeration of the problem. There never was a pandemic, it was classed as a pandemic after Bill Gates made additional payments to the WHO who are colaboratively involved with China.

So in the past two months, in chonburi, these younguns have been harboring the virus, not spreading it to their elder family members nor contracting severe cases themselves requiring hospitalization. By the government's own figures. (0 internal cases)

And we're supposed to be worried the virus is still in their body waiting for us. Whatever...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, frantick said:

So in the past two months, in chonburi, these younguns have been harboring the virus, not spreading it to their elder family members nor contracting severe cases themselves requiring hospitalization. By the government's own figures. (0 internal cases)

And we're supposed to be worried the virus is still in their body waiting for us. Whatever...

I simply don't believe there is a reservoir of asymptomatic youngsters who harbour the virus for months on end.

Just another justification for controlling the population, and in particular an attempt to run the alcohol/nightlife sector in to the ground.

• Like 2