Jomtien Beach

TaaSaparot

Reported on Thai News today, that the project to add more sand to Jomtien Beach to stop erosion will begin at the end of June.

Budget is 586 million baht and is expected to be complete after 900 days.

Work will start in Na Jomtien at the Loong Sawai Restaurant and work their way north.

Edited by TaaSaparot
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, morrobay said:

1841842210_IMG_20190220_104846(1).jpg.6ec310662d9bccf7f6ae7b009153b782.jpg

No more "improvements" please. Like the North end of Jomtien beach and promenade turned into a parking lot.  

Yes, I agree, I can hardly believe what a complete mess they've made of Pattaya Beach Road. While there is a lack of sand at the southern end of Jomtien Beach, the beach itself is much longer than Pattaya Beach, so the fact that for a kilometer or two there is no beach at high tide doesn't much matter, people can go and sit somewhere on the other 6 or 7 km of it.

52 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Yes, I agree, I can hardly believe what a complete mess they've made of Pattaya Beach Road. While there is a lack of sand at the southern end of Jomtien Beach, the beach itself is much longer than Pattaya Beach, so the fact that for a kilometer or two there is no beach at high tide doesn't much matter, people can go and sit somewhere on the other 6 or 7 km of it.

I agree most of Jomtien beach is fine as is........Jomtien beach is very long I can hardly believe they plan to add more sand to all of it.......

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I agree most of Jomtien beach is fine as is........Jomtien beach is very long I can hardly believe they plan to add more sand to all of it.......

It must be working too well and the paving hasn't broken apart yet..... you wouldn't like the top man to go without would you?