Tramadol available. Chantaburri?

Olmate

There appears to be plenty around, everywhere, just ask in every Pharmacy you come across until one has it.  It's controlled, so you have to produce ID (DL will do) and sign for it.  I get some (for a friend you understand), at a pharmacy in Ban Chang .  No issue at all and no need to pay hospital prices. 

• Like 1

Just to add, you can get "Ultracet" from a good many pharmacies, probably easier than Tramadol itself.  I believe that it is 30% Tramadol and 70% paracetamol, but I may have the percentages wrong.  It is quite effective and not so addictive long term. Its controlled as well, so sign and ID needed.  Tesco Rayong  and Watsons in Tesco Mall Rayong stock it. 

Any large pharmacy that has a genuine pharmacist always on duty should have this. They may limit the quantity they sell, but they will have it.

Try asking for both plain tramadol and Ultracet provided he does nto have known kidney or liver problems.

• Like 2

Very hard to come off Tramadol if you are taking it regularly, I did it and it was three days of misery

Ultracet is safer IMHO, not quite as strong but it does work, my wife came off it after 6 months and she had no withrawal symptoms at all

• Like 1