I Want A Guy!

BambinA

Being a single for few years :D .Well it's not that bad.

BUT i want a guy !!

For instance ,This evening I had a problem with fluorescent light in my clinic. I tried to help myself as much as i could do.(oh yes ..moved the tube around for 30 mins . Ballard is a kind of song right? ohhh its something for light....Starter...orr appettizer... me hungry ...no no scope on your problem bambi .. stop talking with your imagination friend :D )

It did not work !! :D

I always have a problem with car,electric devices and computer sometimes.

For example, i had a problem with Bios/Cmos ..I needed to change the battery ..I started making a small surgery on the pc's case

after i had done.. there were few nuts left .. i stared blaming Bill Gates ...Sod of !! ...(Why he gave me 10 nuts...I composed all .. i stilll had 2-3 left on the desk. I used only 7-8.. I proud on myself that i was able to help our world from iron mine..no more global warming from bambi ..smart girl indeed .. )

I can'st even push a pick-up or big car when it is parked in front of my car.

I want a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I may want a slave ..hehe :o)

ps....I found out after I had closed my clinic. My light had no problem at all ..I just did not turn the switch on

I may want a brain :bah:

Have a good day girls :D

Edited by BambinA

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bambi, you should be proud of yourself that you can attempt these things yourself (even if you don't check the switch, or have a few nuts & bolts left over). I have friends who can't change a bulb or wire a plug. They used to ask me to come to their homes & do it for them. I do get your point about wanting a guy for the little things, though. I feel the same, sometimes. It would be nice to sit back with a glass of wine occasionally, while someone else did the fixing! :o:D

Yes, its nice to see a friendly face in the Ladies forum again. Nice to see you again Kat :o

Bambi, I know where you are coming from, its not so much needing a slave as needing a partner. I can do most things myself (except fix the car, and changing the battery in the computer, well done!) but its nice to have someone there to lend a hand, an extra eye, some moral support.

But, knowing that you can take care of yourself is just as important IMHO, so be proud you are an intelligent, independent woman and somebody, some day, will appreciate those characteristics :D

hiya kat! nice to see you back, how's NY?

bambi i think that sometimes too but living alone i end up learning to do all those things myself, which in the long run is much better. if you are lonely for a partner, that's a different story, but your time will come, and he will be a lucky guy!

Bambini, you answered twice a question of mine concerning plant names... If you need help for technical info via the forum: ask! Will be happy to help out if possible. Ofcourse the "switch-thing" will be difficult ;-)

Be careful sometimes what you’re wishing for!

Mine helps with the dishes, cooking, cleaning and laundry that sort of thing. He does these things so I won’t be too tired at the end of the day, and it also shows how much he loves and appreciates me, so he says. Isn't he soo sweet?

But hmm…lately we've been having sex more often and more intensely. My question is.....Does also your man when helping around the house mean he’s gonna get/ or expecting “it” more often? Am I wrong in seeing a direct correlation/relationship between the two? :o

Edited by teacup

Mine helps with the dishes, cooking, cleaning and laundry that sort of thing. He does these things so I won’t be too tired at the end of the day, and it also shows how much he loves and appreciates me, so he says. Isn't he soo sweet?

But hmm…lately we've been having sex more often and more intensely. My question is.....Does also your man when helping around the house mean he’s gonna get/ or expecting “it” more often? Am I wrong in seeing a direct correlation/relationship between the two? :o

Um, are you complaining about this? :D

Or braggging? :D

I know a guy who is looking for a girl...he is into animals also...in a nice way....he has a farm.

Is his name"Old Mcdoland"? :D

hahahha must be bragging :D

I feel the same, sometimes. It would be nice to sit back with a glass of wine occasionally, while someone else did the fixing! :D:bah:

EXACTLY!!! .. I want to act as Ma'am :D

It would definitely be nice to have someone around to kill the occasional bug sometimes.

Hey Bamb :D

Hi P'Kat ..Long time no see.. miss you loads

but its nice to have someone there to lend a hand, an extra eye, some moral support.

Agree with you 101%

bambi i think that sometimes too

Yes, especially when you just buy a fabulous jar of jam/peanut butter ..You are really bloody hungry. BUT you can't open the jar's lid hahahah. :o

If you need help for technical info via the forum:

Thank you :D

But hmm…lately we've been having sex more often and more intensely. My question is.....Does also your man when helping around the house mean he’s gonna get/ or expecting “it” more often? Am I wrong in seeing a direct correlation/relationship between the two? :D

No correlation, shagging like bunny rabbits is pretty normal behaviour!!! :o

Hey Everyone! It's good to hear from all of you, too, because now you make me miss you back!

Talk about "Old MacDonald" though, ( :o good one Bambi), my computer is so old by current standards, it crashes after about 5 minutes on TV, which is why you don't hear from me as much.

I also have a crazy, busy job, which has consumed most of my attention for the last month, and most likely for many more months to come. I am living in Washington, D.C. now, and to be honest, this week is the first week in 6 months since I've returned back to the States that I don't feel totally terrified or stressed out about my future. Now I'm just generally stressed, lol.

At any rate, I figure once I am able to get some sleep, and pass my probationary period at work, D.C. should prove to be good hunting grounds for a mate. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Miss you all! Please don't be offended if I don't answer responses again for awhile - it's my computer, and also, all of my spare time is spent on sleep.

be good.

Be careful sometimes what you're wishing for!

Mine helps with the dishes, cooking, cleaning and laundry that sort of thing. He does these things so I won't be too tired at the end of the day, and it also shows how much he loves and appreciates me, so he says. Isn't he soo sweet?

But hmm…lately we've been having sex more often and more intensely. My question is.....Does also your man when helping around the house mean he's gonna get/ or expecting "it" more often? Am I wrong in seeing a direct correlation/relationship between the two? :o

No not bragging! I don't brag....na not me.....hehe

Because now I'm not totally exhausted at bed time, there seems to be more energy for a roll in the sheets!! Or Is it just me?…. may be subconsciously, seeing him doing housework is a more turn on, because of lately it's just that I find him more attractive and he looks so sexy when he's doing it, all those hip movements. Yee-haw!! May be I'm the one that attack him on the bed …Grrrrrr, who knows? :D

Still you gurls out there, just be very careful of your hubby and his "reward" mind set, if my theory proved to be true!

Kat, good to see you posting again!

Your post wherer you say it's the first week you don't feel terrified etc about the future...

I'm in my second month back in the UK. And I'm sh1tting myself. So Its reassuring to know there's some hope.

Welcome back! You've been missed.

Kayo!

No correlation, shagging like bunny rabbits is pretty normal behaviour!!! :o

Right, on that note, back on topic.

Bambi,

27/m

love animals,

getting pretty good with computers and general D.I.Y.

Speak Thai little bit.

CONditions: am stuck in the UK.

:D :D ??

P' Bam

I can fix those mechanical pencils :o thats my specialty....so if u ever need those fixed :D :D

but I also have good stash of chocs.....they solve all problems and best of all...dont need any technical/electrical/electronic device to enjoy them :D (even lasts somewhat outside the fridge in thailand :bah:)

miss u kha.....not seen ur posts in a while....good to hear from u again :D

Hi Bambi,

Hmmmm. getting frustrated about being single?

Yes you can take care yourself very well, cooking and cleaning your house, changing tubes/bulbs

But there is a thing missing am I right?

Sharing moments of love.

It could be sitting on the beach watching the sunset.

Or doing the laundry together.

Bambi you are a nice person but also a bit dangerous.

That is why men not want to be with you.

Hi Bambi,

Yes you can take care yourself very well, cooking and cleaning your house, changing tubes/bulbs

Sharing moments of love.

AlexLah, are you on mind altering substances or something? From what I've read on this forum, at least 90% of the guys on here would give their right arms to be with BambinA, dangerous (?) or not. OK, poll results just in - it's 98.1%! Maybe you've got her mixed up with me...? :o

Hi Bambi,

Sharing moments of love.

AlexLah, are you on mind altering substances or something? From what I've read on this forum, at least 90% of the guys on here would give their right arms to be with BambinA, dangerous (?) or not. OK, poll results just in - it's 98.1%! Maybe you've got her mixed up with me...? :o

So why is she still alone, why do those guys not wanna be with her na?

She is a beautyfull girl and a clever one, but dangerous as she is always looking for something better.

Edited by AlexLah

Hi Bambi,

Sharing moments of love.

So why is she still alone, why do those guys not wanna be with her na?

She is a beautyfull girl and a clever one, but dangerous as she is always looking for something better.

Well, I think both men and women have right to look for something better.

But after all, you have no right to judge her like that.