Thai Spelling For Pre Eclampsia

Boo

Hiya, sort of ok, but got high bp this week, swollen hands & feet & started tro get headaches too, luckily I am well monitored cause of the diabetes but trying to explain to hubby what the possible risk/problem may be is futile as his mother(!!) has informed him that all pregger women get swollen feet so I am fine (amazing her diagnisotic abilities from 9k miles away) :o

So just wanted to have something to show him in thai to expalin why the docs are a bit worried as at over 35 weeks it is an increased risk now. MIL's eh?

Anyone know the thai word/spelling for pre eclampsia pls?

Hi,

It should be ความดันโลหิตสูงขณะต์ง้ครรภ์

yes but no but yes but no :o

(misspelling abit) (ภาวะ)ความดันโลหิตสูงขณะตั้งครรภ์

Anyway, I put some links about information in TH (maybe it's helpful)

http://www.med.cmu.ac.th/dept/obgyn/CPG1/CPG07_2.htm

http://www.thaihealth.net/h/article522.html

Edited by BambinA

Hiya, sort of ok, but got high bp this week, swollen hands & feet & started tro get headaches too, luckily I am well monitored cause of the diabetes but trying to explain to hubby what the possible risk/problem may be is futile as his mother(!!) has informed him that all pregger women get swollen feet so I am fine (amazing her diagnisotic abilities from 9k miles away) :o

So just wanted to have something to show him in thai to expalin why the docs are a bit worried as at over 35 weeks it is an increased risk now. MIL's eh?

My sister had toxemia with the first one and toxemia and gestational diabetes with the last two. Tough row to how, take care of yourself :D

I've been so lucky so far & had a text book pregnancy, in fact my mw only commented last appointment on how much time was wasted with the weekly appointments I have had since 3 months as there has been nothing worng at all but as this toxemia is a common issue in high risk pregnancies was being induced in a couple of week anyway as we were all expecting somethign to go iffy.

I am pretty much confined to the house for now, feet up, no stress. If only they had said that before I finished work!!!!! :o

I've been so lucky so far & had a text book pregnancy, in fact my mw only commented last appointment on how much time was wasted with the weekly appointments I have had since 3 months as there has been nothing worng at all but as this toxemia is a common issue in high risk pregnancies was being induced in a couple of week anyway as we were all expecting somethign to go iffy.

I am pretty much confined to the house for now, feet up, no stress. If only they had said that before I finished work!!!!! :o

ครรภ์เป็นพิษแบบ might also be a possibility

good luck anyway