Grown up men that persistently text you videos/photos

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Why 'men'?  I see far more women texting than guys to be honest

Guys??? It's more of a woman's thing, innit. And I'm specifically talking about photos/vids, did you miss that bit?? Men use to be men back when, no more though.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, BoonToong said:

Just ask them to stop! I had a few friends doing it and I politely asked them to stop. No dramas ????

Thing is you say 'no dramas' but I bet you an owl to a barndance they got a bit offended, it's just how this <deleted> world is now.

31 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

What are your thoughts about these people? Harmless fun or something deeply just not right about it?

Depends whats in said videos/photos? If its from an old out of work colleague letting everyone know they are still alive sending the latest jokes and memes save them to your jokes folder or filter them to spam folder if you are not in the mood.

If its more sinister call the cops.

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

They're just lonely.

You should see the poop my single female rellys insist on sharing to my facebook page.

Antiwindfarm, dog, cat, cooking recipes, it's sad really they have no life and never seem to leave their homes. 

You should introduce them to TV?

6 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Not sure exactly what you refer.

I have a couple of friends that constantly send memes and vids of girls. I enjoy the laughs and the girls. Im happy to receive them.

Where am I only talking about vids of girls???

Your so called friends seem incredibly sad and immature, btw. You say constantly?

Edited by Keyser Soze666

58 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

What are your thoughts about these people? Harmless fun or something deeply just not right about it?

I get no end of videos from my wife's Thai male relatives, usually about 12 midnight, when they are all drunk and bored and cannot sleep

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Thats the problem. You havent said exactly what you mean.

Why are my friends sad and immature. Its fun, i enjoy them. Sad and immature is starting a thread complaining about it. You must be a real hoot.

Hahaha...yea right, I need to get in with the 'in crowd' and start sending grown men vids all day long as 'it's fun' Not my type of 'fun' I'm afraid. You sound pathetic, take it you are from the US of A??

Read the other posts, seems most agree with me, fun guy.

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Harmless fun or something deeply just not right about it?

Something deeply not right about it.

My wife's ex-husband sent a "d*ck" picture to my wife.  I took screen shots of if that included his profile so there would be no claiming it wasn't him and contacted a lawyer for advice.  What I found is that there isn't anything in Thai law that explicitly covers unwanted "sexing" like that.  My wife, after really agonizing about the entire sordid BS finally contacted the moron's sister who in turn forwarded it to his current wife.  I hope he enjoyed the outcome. 

So yeah, these are immature mental midgets with serious problems.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, connda said:

Something deeply not right about it.

My wife's ex-husband sent a "d*ck" picture to my wife.  I took screen shots of if that included his profile so there would be no claiming it wasn't him and contacted a lawyer for advice.  What I found is that there isn't anything in Thai law that explicitly covers unwanted "sexing" like that.  My wife, after really agonizing about the entire sordid BS finally contacted the moron's sister who in turn forwarded it to his current wife.  I hope he enjoyed the outcome. 

With respect this is not the same thing at all, that is a personal situation with an ex husband. Not the same thing at all, and I'm not sure why you think it would be. 

Edited by Keyser Soze666

18 minutes ago, connda said:

Do you think I am talking about Thai's? You didn't take on board a single thing I said did you.

Edited by Keyser Soze666

Just now, Keyser Soze666 said:

Seriously, what happened to real men, a real rare breed these days?

Nowadays, everybody’s gotta go to shrinks, and counselors, and go on “The Joe Rogan Experience” and talk about their problems. What happened to Gary Cooper? The strong, silent type. That was a real man. He wasn’t in touch with his feelings. He just did what he had to do. See, what they didn’t know was once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings that they wouldn’t be able to shut him up! And then it’s dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

2 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Nowadays, everybody’s gotta go to shrinks, and counselors, and go on “The Joe Rogan Experience” and talk about their problems. What happened to Gary Cooper? The strong, silent type. That was a real man. He wasn’t in touch with his feelings. He just did what he had to do. See, what they didn’t know was once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings that they wouldn’t be able to shut him up! And then it’s dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

On the rare occasion I get to be in the company of a real solid stand up bloke who can look you in the eye properly I even get a bit of a buzz out of it as it's a pleasure, and it doesn't seem to happen much at all these days. These fellas certainly don't sit around all day sending girlie vids like giggling teenagers to their pals. A real sad world we live in today.

32 minutes ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Hahaha...yea right, I need to get in with the 'in crowd' and start sending grown men vids all day long as 'it's fun' Not my type of 'fun' I'm afraid. You sound pathetic, take it you are from the US of A??

Read the other posts, seems most agree with me, fun guy.

I don't