96 revellers at Bangkok pub charged with violating emergency decree

webfact

5 hours ago, Greg O said:

Can't be true it's just a Fake Illusion.

Interesting how they can deduce from a random drug test the type and amount of substances. Ya don't think it might have been a setup do ya ? Police are now judge and jury as well as forensic " experts" ! Kinda takes the revelry right outta ya ..

Urine tests showed positive to narcotics didn’t say what narcotic.The named methamphetimines we’re found in bags if you read the story 

26 minutes ago, Elkski said:

no mention of race so I guess all Thai.  

I was never one to enjoy a party past 2 am and that messed up my next day.  thai clubs to loud for me and smoking allowed.   20 years behind common sense.   maybe the drug use was discrete?  since a low % purple.  I don't suggest anyone travel to Thailand anymore but  when I did advise people I told them make sure you don't smoke marijuana before you go to Thailand in case you have to pee on a strip.  

What happens if you can't pee. ?

10 hours ago, webfact said:

had purple urine,

Whatever I drink or take, I never ever had this when peeing ????

Some fun busters obvioujsly didn't get the invitation on time.

Edited by Deli

6 hours ago, condobrit001 said:

I'm sure this place did not have a licence to sell or permit the use of illegal drugs on its premises. Should be closed down permanently, and those involved imprisoned.

Oh dear. Get off of your self appointed morals and ethics police podium. No one has a license to sell or permit illegal drugs otherwise they would not be illegal would they? I'm off to have a double shot of Rum, take some aspirin and have a lie down now.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, condobrit001 said:

I'm sure this place did not have a licence to sell or permit the use of illegal drugs on its premises. Should be closed down permanently, and those involved imprisoned.

What "should" happen is up to Thai authorities and the courts, and my two-satangs to the contrary is just hot air.

18 hours ago, Catkiwi said:
On 6/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, condobrit001 said:

Oh dear. Get off of your self appointed morals and ethics police podium. No one has a license to sell or permit illegal drugs otherwise they would not be illegal would they? I'm off to have a double shot of Rum, take some aspirin and have a lie down now.

Oh, dear, someone doesn't understand glaringly obvious sarcasm.

On 6/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Absolutely right.  Screen grabbed a photo to add. But does it matter in the grand scheme of things.  But then there are those who like to be perfectionists and point out all of the ills in society as well as what is posted.  It is unfortunately why the World is is such a quandary.  Just can not leave well enough alone....lol

And then there are those who don't just accept criticism, make excuses and blame others for critique. ????

Edited by Mak25