Holiday to Europe

Sujo

17 hours ago, Keyser Soze666 said:

Are you even serious?? That is an absolutely laughable way to try to justify moving here. Some of things going on under this gov during Covid are an absolute disgrace. Have you chosen just to ignore all of that?

Just ignore the trollish pr!ck. There's no hysteria in the UK, just transparent reporting revealing above average numbers of dead old folk. Thailand does not know or release these figures. They should be more concerned with their adopted government's dubious activity and the eventual sifting of westerners there. 

Op, I'd have a good look at visiting Portugal. Great place and people.

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Just ignore the trollish pr!ck. There's no hysteria in the UK, just transparent reporting revealing above average numbers of dead old folk. Thailand does not know or release these figures. They should be more concerned with their adopted government's dubious activity and the eventual sifting of westerners there. 

Op, I'd have a good look at visiting Portugal. Great place and people.

The 'thank god I am here brigade' do make me laugh, desperately trying to convince themselves it's all ticker ta boo here. 

On 6/20/2020 at 7:51 AM, Sujo said:

No she doesnt wear them, so not expecting anything bad unless in a muslim country.

I dont mind the cold but prefer not winter. Would rather landscapes over cities. Dont mind getting off the beaten track a bit. Now you have me thinking of something like bavaria.

I was going to suggest Germany, got a lot going for it. Southern Germany from Bavaria across to France is quite spectacular. The landscape in the Mosel valley is also awesome as are parts of the Rhine. Although I doubt the vineyards would have the same appeal, the riverboats are very enjoyable. Quite a good climate in the autumn.