NEMESIS ROTH, Philip (story of a pandemic)

This is sort of a long short story or a short novel, not even a novella, which you should read if you want to know how to feel about our present pandemic.

I read this book just before the Wuhan Virus struck us.

Philip Roth wrote about uncomfortable topics.

He deserved the Nobel, but he did not get the Nobel.  WHY?

So, anyway, why have you not yet read his last great work, NEMESIS?

Philip Roth was an amazing author, as I know you know.

But, you might not have read his last book, his 32nd book, which is unfortunate because this final book has something to say about our times, during our most recent pandemic.

No doubt you will appreciate it.

This book should appeal to old guys with saggy jowls and saggy sacks, those who recall these times.

You can easily find this book on the internet.

I am sure that you will enjoy it immensely.

FROM THE GUARDIAN:

Before we get into this I should probably say that it's my belief that Philip Roth, now 77, can write whatever the hell he likes. After more than 50 years working at the highest level, after having produced at least three enduring masterworks of prose fiction, after having vigorously, unflinchingly, brilliantly and beautifully wrestled with the notions of nationhood, religion, love, death, belief, despair, destiny and the fundamental nature of human experience, I consider that he is entitled, if he so wishes, to bind and release his fridge magnets one letter at a time.

By the way:

Few men today can write such beautiful sentences and paragraphs as can Philip Roth.  Roth is a genius in this.

So, if you want help in how to react to our present pandemic, then this is the book for you.

NEMESIS

This book is freely available on the interent.