What Happened To Shifty?

Begbie

Googled "shifty pattaya" and found this from cambodianonline.net

Probably a couple of years old.

"Sihanoukville also has a number of escapees from the shores of Pattaya. One of them is Bob at the Sihanoukville Hotel who was the owner of Susie Q’s, perhaps the first Western bar built in Pattaya when it was still just a fishing village. But this months ‘Find of the month’ is Shifty’s Bar operated by Shifty of Oasis fame in Pattaya.

Shifty’s is a block from the Shell Station on the main drag, is up a flight of stairs to give it a great view of the town and only opened a couple of months ago. Definitely my new favourite hangout, it features good food and tons of promotions including Cheap Charlie Saturday nights, a Pool Tournament, and friendly staff and owner. Highly recommended."

-redwood

I've been in pattaya about 11 yrs. I know a guy called shifty in Sihanoukville.He's got the bar down the road from the fishermans den. The one with the spiral staircase that if you are pissed you can't walk down or if you are sober you can't walk up. Haven'nt been for a year. I've heard he's still there. Shame about Seventh Heaven Dave though. Not a bad guy really. Hows Ausy Mick Down There. I think he's got a bar called something like, I'm not sure really but, I think it's called "Ausy Micks"

Anyway, less of the jokes. if you want to know just Pm me OK

As far as I know Shifty is still there,at the bar,which is rather unimaginatively called "Shiftys" Turn right out of the Fishermans Den,walk to the end of the road (past the" Small Hotel"),and turn right again,Shifty's is about 100m on the other side of the road(on the corner).Micks bar is called 'G'day Mate"

Edited by lekatai

• 6 months later...
Im trying to get in touch with Shifty who used to have a restaurant/bar in Pattaya a few years ago.

Does anyone know where he went to.

Shifty's bar is closed down went broke. He opened another bar with a new partner but the new partner punched him out when he was caught cheating. Still in Snooky trying his best to find a new financial partner?????

This is the same Shifty that had Oasis Bar in Soi 7 or 8.

Mick is still going strong at the "G'Day Mate bar but dosnt get out of bed until 5PM.

• 3 years later...