MacBook Air Parts

HeijoshinCool

I have a mid-2012 MacBook Air, 11", that I bought in LOS in, well, 2012. It has performed admirably but there is one cursor key out (since a day after the warranty expired!)  and I'd like to replace the keyboard.

My Thai wife and I are currently in the States awaiting return. I can do the work myself, and the keyboard on ebay is $13 with free shipping. Heck of a lot cheaper than having Apple do it.

Problem: no Thai. We write in Thai so we need the dual language keyboard.

Anyone know if a quality English-Thai keyboard replacement is available in Thailand at a reasonable price? Where?

Edited by HeijoshinCool

12 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Anyone know if a quality English-Thai keyboard replacement is available in Thailand at a reasonable price? Where?

The majority of USB keyboards are available as English-Thai there are quite a few Bluetooth keyboards that are the same. Keyboards are a commodity item, the price is an excellent guide to the quality, buy cheap get low quality, pay more get better. 

10 hours ago, HeijoshinCool said:

Thanks, but it's a laptop and I'm referring to replacing the original, with one like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083J3QMDG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There are probably no 3rd party keyboards generally available in Thailand, you need to go to a good repair place, however with your choice of location in your information I’ve no suggestion.