Drunken American Urinates Over Food Stall Soi 14....

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Today: April 20th 2007

Man battered taking a leak

A man urinated near food stall The Sawangboriboon foundation volunteers urgently called the police after US citizen Kirk Cooper, 39, was found unconscious and with a bleeding head at soi 14 on Walking Street. He was rushed to Memorial Hospital where his condition was described as serious but stable.

His girlfriend Miss Chatawa Khongwongsan, aged 28, was crying and in a sad state at the hospital. Gathering her wits after a while, she told investigators that she had been with her boyfriend on a booze spree. He had become very drunk and, on the way to picking up the car, he had begun to urinate against a wall.

Under normal circumstances this would be bad enough. But the inebriated fellow had chosen to pee pee next to a food stall whose owner was none to pleased by what he saw and heard.

At this juncture, a group of motor bike taxi boys descended on the luckless farang to teach im a lesson in no uncertain terms. Police inquiries are continuing.

His girlfriend Miss Chatawa Khongwongsan, aged 28, was crying and in a sad state at the hospital. Gathering her wits after a while, she told investigators that she had been with her boyfriend on a booze spree. He had become very drunk and, on the way to picking up the car, he had begun to urinate against a wall.

Police inquiries are continuing.

assume she would have been driving... yea..:o

soi 14 again, perhaps a large team of falangs should go to soi 14 and teach these cowards a lesson, taking the law into their own hands seems to me just an excuse to beat up a drunk defenceless falang, boycott soi 14 M'taxi's

A heads up please...I hate that phrase as I'm English, anyways I would love

to see the results of these crimes, as in the punishment meted out by

the courts.

What happened to the drunken tattooed Belgian, Irish, Swedish, English git that fingered the

karaokoe singer in the library On Soi 666 ?

Well done Thai Mob, least they beat him senseless, so he couldnt get behind the wheel. :o

Yes i'm sure they knew he was on the way to his car? and where in the post did it sat that he would be driving?

Another cowardly beating, if they really wanted justic served they would have heald him to the police had arrive to punish him.

Bully's.

Yet again despite what he did which of course was very wrong why a group attack him,it is because these scum bags are cowards and do fight one on one ort without a weapon,if i saw them in the gutter on fire i would not piss on them to put it out

Hey Patyaman, the pisser did have a weapon in his hand!! :D:o

Edited by SamuiJens

Well done Thai Mob, least they beat him senseless, so he couldnt get behind the wheel. :D

Yes i'm sure they knew he was on the way to his car? and where in the post did it sat that he would be driving?

Another cowardly beating, if they really wanted justic served they would have heald him to the police had arrive to punish him.

Bully's.

Well if someone pissed all over my business - I'm quite sure a thumping would be in order. :o

Well done Thai Mob, least they beat him senseless, so he couldnt get behind the wheel. :D

Bully's.

Well if someone pissed all over my business - I'm quite sure a thumping would be in order. :o

I would agree but the OP stated that it was next to the food stall, i didn't read the part where it said over it.

What i don't understand is why the moterbike gang had to get involed, surly the lady who own's the business who have prefered to get some compansation for it as oppose to more body fluids getting spilt near here stall (blood).

Bully's.

I would agree but the OP stated that it was next to the food stall, i didn't read the part where it said over it.

What i don't understand is why the moterbike gang had to get involed, surly the lady who own's the business who have prefered to get some compansation for it as oppose to more body fluids getting spilt near here stall (blood).

Sorry one more thing, surly all the moterbike (sad bully wanna be ganster gang) gang havn't got shares in the food stall thus making it not there buisiness to get involed.

Bully's.

What he did was wrong but where did you read he pissed on nthe food stall????? Read it again

He he, like you don't get beaten senseless by gangs in USA or UK if you start talking s.it or you do something stupid. Just take a look at the tons of videos on the net, it's all there for you to see.

But hey, another occasion to bash the Thais, hard to resist uh?

He he, like you don't get beaten senseless by gangs in USA or UK if you start talking s.it or you do something stupid. Just take a look at the tons of videos on the net, it's all there for you to see.

as variations of these mob beatings involving a single farang seem to happen every week it would appear the thais are doing most of the bashing. and none of them will be questioned or charged with assault. if the tables were reversed, all the foreigners involved would be in jail? am i right or wrong? :o

Edited by cali4995

Cause and effect,

What repercussions may result from this action, one of my travel mantra's.

Asking myself this before I commit to anything either physically, monetarily, or other may have saved my arss more than once.

homer(confused).gif

Edited by cobra

I don't think its a case of Thai bashing, your right it dose happen in the USA and UK but there its called a racsit attack. Could you imagine the reputaion of one of those countrys repetally bashing outsiders?

Yet again despite what he did which of course was very wrong why a group attack him,it is because these scum bags are cowards and do fight one on one ort without a weapon,if i saw them in the gutter on fire i would not piss on them to put it out

i did once see a thai security guard fight a falang one-on-one. it was outside the lucifer disco club, i was strolling up walking street and apparently they had some commotion inside which emptied into the street. anyway, this security guy sneaks up behind the falang and viciously strikes him at the back of his head with a pair of brass knuckles(an understatement since they have 3cm long triangular points) of course the guy hits the pavement bleeding profusely everywhere. one-on-one still counts if you blindside someone right? and yes, well his buddies were only standing 10 meters away but it still counts right? everyone on the street was in shock. at least 10 people witnessed this. the tourist police come running down the street and did absolutely nothing. assault with a weapon and you will not even be questioned or charged. cowardly seems an understatement. you'd better keep your eye on them.

Edited by cali4995

I don't think its a case of Thai bashing, your right it dose happen in the USA and UK but there its called a racsit attack. Could you imagine the reputaion of one of those countrys repetally bashing outsiders?

It happens especially in certain areas of Pattaya and other tourist places for a reason, surely it's not the best environment for a cultural exchange.

Yes I agree they are obviously racist attacks as often are racist attacks those in the western countries

Now the poor guy had a lesson it didn't deserve for sure, but you should be aware of the "surrounding climate", don't walk in dark streets at night, dont piss near the food stalls, don't act like a jerk in a foreigner country where you are easily identifiable as an outsider..

My oh my....in the US the aren't even allowed to drink a can of beer in public, but here in Thailand the think to have the right to piss in a Soi.

I could not be drunken enoough to make to the next bar toilet....whatever....

My oh my....in the US the aren't even allowed to drink a can of beer in public, but here in Thailand the think to have the right to piss in a Soi.

I could not be drunken enoough to make to the next bar toilet....whatever....

Well except in Vegas where it is allowable...pulbic urination does occur there.

soi 14 again, perhaps a large team of falangs should go to soi 14 and teach these cowards a lesson, taking the law into their own hands seems to me just an excuse to beat up a drunk defenceless falang, boycott soi 14 M'taxi's

Walk to the next soi over. Boycott!

Agree he could have pissed in another place, but most Thais do it all over the place.

Had a Thai friend piss off the balcony on some Americans below. This took some serious crisis management, but I didn't have to fight for him nor did they kick his butt either. These dudes were pissed! :D

MTs beating a drunk. It is sad.

Wrong place at the wrong time.

:o