Thai Ingredients Dictionary Application for Android Phones

Kanga Japan

Hi Forum Members,

A few years ago, I was working on a Thai food app and received incredible assistance from the forum members.  Finally, the android version has been published.  The English, Thai and Japanese titles are:

Thai Food & Cooking Ingredients Dictionary

พจนานุกรมอาหารไทยและเครื่องปรุงอาหารไทย

タイ料理/食材辞典 (英語-タイ語-日本語)

The app is in English, Thai and also Japanese (all in one).  There are 2 versions - a small free version and the full paid version.  Hopefully it will be useful to not only those interested in Thai food, but also the many foreigners living in or visiting Thailand.  The dictionary has 27 categories, as follows, with over 2,500 entries - complete with photos:

bread/wrappers, chillies, curries, dairy products, desserts/sweets, drinks/liquids, flours, fruit, fungi/mushrooms, grains, herbs & spices, insects, legumes, meals/snacks, meat, miscellaneous, noodles, nuts/seed, oils, plants/trees, poultry, sauces/curry pastes, etc., seafood, seasonings/additives, cooking terminology, utensils and vegetables

It is basically a dictionary, although I have added the meals/snacks and desserts/sweets categories to include some common dishes.

I hope that you will find it useful.

Best regards,

Kanga

IMG_20150916_134026 copy 2.jpg

Screenshot1.png

Screenshot2.png