Womens Healthcheck Package - Khon Kaen Hospitals

Speedo1968

Could anyone advise on a good hospital in Khon Kaen for Women,s Health Check Packages ?
i understand that a single package may not give all of the specific check-ups a person is seeking, this can of course be a good way for hospital to make money by saying that you need "these 2 packages".
Is it possible to ask for a package built around specific health issues a person would like to check or already have existing problems ?

11 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

Is it possible to ask for a package built around specific health issues a person would like to check or already have existing problems ?

In my experience packages are inflexible. Different people may have different results, but I have been offered packages where I really didn't need half the tests. When I asked if there was any discount the answer was no.

Packages are designed for many people to get the same tests. A custom package just for you is probably not going to happen. It will be more a case of pay as you go for what you want.

12 hours ago, blackcab said:

In my experience packages are inflexible. Different people may have different results, but I have been offered packages where I really didn't need half the tests. When I asked if there was any discount the answer was no.

Packages are designed for many people to get the same tests. A custom package just for you is probably not going to happen. It will be more a case of pay as you go for what you want.

Thanks for that, it upholds what I thought would be the issues with hospital packages.
Although it is not for myself but for a very good friend who is having to wait ages for local govt. hospital tests, I was wondering if she should go to a private hospital with a shopping list of what she knows is wrong ( but needs an update of the condition and if surgery is required ) and other issues that she is concerned about.