SURVEY: Gay Marriage--Good for Thailand or not?

Scott

SURVEY: Gay Marriage--Good for Thailand or not?  

368 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Anyway anmans G-point is placed in anus, and you do not need to be gay to enjoy that, and doesnt even need to be penatration to be stimulated. Just saying

Well you can enjoy your man G-point anus penetration with your gay friend, you don't need to be married for that though. 

Just saying.

Agreed, marriage is not needed to have sex and have children.

Marriage is an official announcement of love between two people with intention to stay together and watch out for each other and take care of each other. It is a recognition of love. But it is not needed for sex or children

Marriage should not be denied to interracial couples or to same-sex couples.

(Many states did try to pass laws against interracial marriage in the recent past.)

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, brianp0803 said:

Agreed, marriage is not needed to have sex and have children.

Marriage is an official announcement of love between two people with intention to stay together and watch out for each other and take care of each other. It is a recognition of love. But it is not needed for sex or children

Marriage should not be denied to interracial couples or to same-sex couples.

(Many states did try to pass laws against interracial marriage in the recent past.)

Again trying to equate gay rights with the noble civil rights struggle of blacks? Really?

You know it's not convincing.

There are lots of financial arguments to deny marriage rights to gays, to say nothing of sociological reasons.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Love and respect among humans is more than just penetrating vagina or a anus! I thought everyone in the year of 2020 knew basic things. Anyway anmans G-point is placed in anus, and you do not need to be gay to enjoy that, and doesnt even need to be penatration to be stimulated. Just saying

The anus was designed by God to eliminate waste (poop) from your body and was not meant to have objects penetrating it.  It is sort of like a one way street designed for traffic going in one direction.  "I thought everyone in the year 2020 knew basic things." 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

"I thought everyone in the year 2020 knew basic things." 

Obvious not, and please explain for me, what purpose do a womans clituris serve? It is absolutely not necessery for any common sense except pleasure while having sex. 

24 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Well you can enjoy your man G-point anus penetration with your gay friend, you don't need to be married for that though. 

Just saying.

Prostata is not gay, and it is healthy for men above 50 to get it regulary checked by a proffesional, your wife, gf, or bf. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Logosone said:

Again trying to equate gay rights with the noble civil rights struggle of blacks? Really?

You know it's not convincing.

There are lots of financial arguments to deny marriage rights to gays, to say nothing of sociological reasons.

wow,

An argument that it’s OK to deny civil rights to some groups if it cost money. Wow
Some people may feel that if granting civil rights cost them money, then it’s OK to deny civil rights to groups different from themselves.

I disagree with denying civil rights to a certain group because it may cost money to the other groups that already have the civil rights.
But white supremacists will definitely agree with you. 

Side topic, many gay couples love each other and do not have anal sex. Marriage is a statement of love and not about how they have sex.

I believe Genesis 38 Talk about do not spill your seeds upon the ground. This would imply no using condoms and no pulling out. Every time you ejaculate must be inside a woman. I hope you also follow that commandment from God. Cannot cherry pick what you want to follow and not follow. Do you follow the rules about eating only kosher food? Don’t complain about a splinter in your neighbors eye when you have a log in your own eye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tagged said:

Prostata is not gay, and it is healthy for men above 50 to get it regulary checked by a proffesional, your wife, gf, or bf. 

No man in his right mind would think of penetrating another mans anal cavity with his penis.  I believe those who think this behavior is normal or somehow healthy, should consider seeking out a health professional who would be able to explain the pitfalls of participating in this behavior.     

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CMNightRider said:

Instead of displaying your lack of knowledge on subject matter you know absolutely nothing about, maybe your time would be better spent tip toeing through the tulips with your same sex partner or better yet actually reading the Bible to see what God thinks about this.  

This topic is about gay marriage and if it is good for Thailand or not.  Any country who adopts same sex marriage is going against what marriage stands for and would never benefit anyone except the people who participate in this perverse behavior.

I cannot imagine any male on the receiving end of being sexually violated in their anal cavity feeling love for the person who just did this to him.  

Pray tell: which is the subject, I know nothing about?

I am a heterosexual man, so the tulips tiptoeing would be happening with my girlfriend, thank you very much!

I have read the bible, many years ago, decided it was **** and moved on with my life and I really don't care (though I know!), what your imaginary sky-friend thinks about a few things!

I am not into passive anal sex, but I know a bunch of women who (luckily) are and I assume, some man (homo - or heterosexual) might enjoy it, as well!

You are absolutely deluded and - in my eyes- dangerous!

I hope, you don't have kids, you want to bring up as good Christians!

But to go back to the original question: every nation benefits, if a majority of their citizens is happy and adding LGBTQ- individuals, to those who experience happiness, fullfillment and equality under the law!

And if they - at the same time - can **** off some backwards bible- thumpers...even better!

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

The anus was designed by God to eliminate waste (poop) from your body and was not meant to have objects penetrating it.  It is sort of like a one way street designed for traffic going in one direction.  "I thought everyone in the year 2020 knew basic things." 

So explain gods flawless design of the penis, then!

It is used for disposing waste (urin) and give life (sperm) at the same time!

What a grand design!

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, brianp0803 said:

wow,

An argument that it’s OK to deny civil rights to some groups if it cost money. Wow
Some people may feel that if granting civil rights cost them money, then it’s OK to deny civil rights to groups different from themselves.

I disagree with denying civil rights to a certain group because it may cost money to the other groups that already have the civil rights.
But white supremacists will definitely agree with you. 

Side topic, many gay couples love each other and do not have anal sex. Marriage is a statement of love and not about how they have sex.

I believe Genesis 38 Talk about do not spill your seeds upon the ground. This would imply no using condoms and no pulling out. Every time you ejaculate must be inside a woman. I hope you also follow that commandment from God. Cannot cherry pick what you want to follow and not follow. Do you follow the rules about eating only kosher food? Don’t complain about a splinter in your neighbors eye when you have a log in your own eye.

So you think polyamourous people should have the right to live in polygamy marriages?

6 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

No man in his right mind would think of penetrating another mans anal cavity with his penis.  I believe those who think this behavior is normal or somehow healthy, should consider seeking out a health professional who would be able to explain the pitfalls of participating in this behavior.     

...says the guy who believes in Santa Claus!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Clearly a Mel Gibson fan. 

10 minutes ago, CMNightRider said:

Being left handed is not normal. Normality is overrated. 

• Confused 1

Polygamy is not related to the civil rights of allowing single sex marriage. That is a religious issue.

Religions that believed in polygamy and marriage to women under 18 were going to lose their tax benefits. Then they got a revelation from God that Polygamy on Earth was no longer accepted and could only be practice in heaven.(Multiple temple marriages are allowed but only one civil marriage is allowed until divorced)

On the question of the connection to black Civil rights and LGBT civil rights recently deceased black Civil rights here John Lewis definitely saw a direct connection. I find his arguments very convincing! 

https://www.ajc.com/news/john-lewis-saw-in-gay-rights-a-movement-like-civil-rights/D6H4JK5MAJHHNB3VGTNWKRWIGU/

John Lewis saw in gay rights a movement like civil rights

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

Just saying.

Why you asume I enjoy a mans anus? I do not even enjoy a womans anus, since I enjoy a womans vagina alot more, but that doesnt have anything to do about love between two humans. You and your alike, is so fokused on only one thing, anal sex. Obsessed I would say and laud about it! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, brianp0803 said:

Polygamy is not related to the civil rights of allowing single sex marriage. That is a religious issue.

Religions that believed in polygamy and marriage to women under 18 were going to lose their tax benefits. Then they got a revelation from God that Polygamy on Earth was no longer accepted and could only be practice in heaven.(Multiple temple marriages are allowed but only one civil marriage is allowed until divorced)

But you can't deny civil rights to people I thought?

So you're saying you can deny polyamorous people the right to marry whomever they want?

Why are marriage rights for polygamists not a civil rights issue but marriage rights for gays are?

12 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Why you asume I enjoy a mans anus? I do not even enjoy a womans anus, since I enjoy a womans vagina alot more, but that doesnt have anything to do about love between two humans. You and your alike, is so fokused on only one thing, anal sex. Obsessed I would say and laud about it! 

So you're bringing in a lengthy discourse about the male anus g-spot, which doesn't even exist, but you call others "obsessed" with anal sex when they reply to your post about anal sex?

How strange.

I think we both know who is really obsessed with anal sex, and it's not heterosexuals.

Edited by Logosone
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, drbeach said:

Of course gay marriage should be allowed. I don't think any government should have the right to interfere in the lives of two consenting adults.

It's only logical that Thailand recognize civil partnerships/gay marriage since Thailand is home to by far the largest population of LBGTQ persons of any country on Earth, as a percentage of the total population.

The Thai government knows this, so I'm surprised it's taken them this long. But I commend them for taking this step.

Let's hope it's approved soon.

The prevalence of gays and ladyboys in Thailand, Philippines and China is actually amazing. 

It would be very interesting to see some kind of study on the prevalence of ladyboys and gays in SE Asian countries.

23 minutes ago, Logosone said:

But you can't deny civil rights to people I thought?

So you're saying you can deny polyamorous people the right to marry whomever they want?

Why are marriage rights for polygamists not a civil rights issue but marriage rights for gays are?

Allow marriage between two people, heterosexual and homosexual, or demy to all

Allow polygamy to heterosexual and homosexual couples,  or deny to all. The government chose to deny to all. 
No special rights given or taken away based on selective groups.

Based on your argument, should the government allow incestuous relationships?
But the rules should apply to everyone and not only special groups.

As polygamy was practice, it was very sexist. A man could marry multiple women, and often arranged marriages of women under the age of 18. But women could not marry multiple men.

The government felt this was not good for society and denied it to all people. No special group was given special rights above another group

2 hours ago, CMNightRider said:

I believe you to be obsessed with anal sex for some reason, and forgetting many heterosexual men and woman indulge and have pleasure with anal sex, and many gay men and heterosexual people do not enjoy anal sex. It is not being made compulsory.

Did check check out the health and pittfalls of vaginal sex?

Have seen which orientation has the highest rates of chlamydia, syphilis, and herpes? 

Edited by RJRS1301
  • Like 1