Which Screen Video Capture App?

JackSinclair

I mistakenly bought the wrong type of home security video system.
I can view live,  but the brand name needs a monthly subscription to record video 24/7.
I can view on either android or win10 pc.

I don't want to cheat,  however I'm not chuffed about  paying annually for something only needed 10% of that time.
Is there an win10 app that video records my screen similar to a screen shot?

I suggest you google first if there is a free application for recording. That should be better quality compared to using any screen recording software.

And/or publish the name of the system which you have here and maybe others checked already how it can be recorded for free.

10 minutes ago, JackSinclair said:

Thanks both of you for the info.

The outfit = ring.com

ring.jpg

simple same problem that people have, when they buy a Swannsmart etc etc system.

- if you don't pay a subscription, then you can't Record from outside of the Home Network system 

Each brand of IpCam Dvr CCTV system will be tied/dedicated to some particular DYNDNS company. WITHIN the Home Network, there is the capability to utilise what is called a Client APP. This APP enables Recording/Playback/Zooming etc - but still needs a Subscription to Enable it.

been thru this, and once found who that DYNDNS was, it was then to decide whether to pay the annual approx $29US annually - or keep to just being  able to Watch things live - or to be tied to watching the playback on the dedicated inbuilt HDD

Edited by tifino
  • Like 1