2020 House Construction

CNX69

Looks like 2 layers of rebar and formwork  of about 300mm.  If you pour with top strength CPAC vibrated  concrete should be very strong. 

Depends what type of multistory building or bridge you are building.

For a structure of that size there should be engineering drawings and formwork, rebar, concrete, specifications. 

Double layer rebar in 3 to 400 mm of highest strength CPAC concrete, vibrated into the formwork is very strong.

But I'm not a structural engineer.

4 minutes ago, CNX69 said:

Thanks, It will be 2 story house. Concrete is CPAC and  i will ask about vibrator 

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

You have to make sure you specify the highest strength cement mix (U forget what it's called). The CPAC driver should/will give you a certificate stating the cement strength, slump etc. If the cement company doesn't give you the certificate, you have the wrong company.

You need the vibrator to get the air out of the mix when it's poured or it won't be as strong. I think I bought mine at Global House. They had many different ones. Get a good one that has a separate motor attached to the long heavy hose and head. Don't get one that looks like an attachment on a drill. I think around B2000 to B4000.

It's good if someone knows how to use It, although not hard but to learn, be careful you don't blow out the formwork.