Hua Hin

johnny7634

We are a couple currently in the UK looking to correspond with people that live in or near Hua Hin

Hi,

I know quite a bit about Hua Hin, we have recently bought a villa on the Avalon estate. We are based in Manchester, UK but have several friends who are able to tell you what they know. all live out in Hua hin. Lucky devils. Drop me a line at (email removed) or visit my web site (URL removed)

Best wishes,

Simon

Please PM OP for information - The Mod Team

Edited by malcolminthemiddle
Email and URL removed

We are a couple currently in the UK looking to correspond with people that live in or near Hua Hin

Hi,

I know quite a bit about Hua Hin, we have recently bought a villa on the Avalon estate. We are based in Manchester, UK but have several friends who are able to tell you what they know. all live out in Hua hin. Lucky devils. Drop me a line at (email removed) or visit my web site (URL removed)

Best wishes,

Simon

scduck,

I thought the OP was looking for someone to liaise with in Hua Hin, not Manchester!

Nice house though - nicer than what I thought they were going to be! I viewed the 1st one being built (single storey). But has the development been finished? I thought not, but I could be wrong? There's no mention of that on your website (I got to it before it was deleted) and if that is the case, I would have thought prospective "renters" would like to know about their immediate environment.

Apologies if that's not the case and the site has been finished.

Hi,

Best wishes,

Simon

Hi, looking for some advice....

I'm considering buying the Villa Sevilla, but being a complete amateur at this need to know how easy it is to arrange mortgages for properties that are not completed. I'm English although I live and work in Dublin and am not sure whether to look into getting a mortgage through my irish bank or whether there are companies elsewhere that can arrange this.

Any advice or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated :o