Acupuncture In Bangkok

sugarhead

There is a chinese hospital in the Boe Bae area, I do not know the address as such, but maybe someone else does now that it is posted.

They are supposedly very good at it, I know 2 people who recommended it.

I also want to go there and get accupunture soon, just not got around to it but.

:o

Where would be the best place in Bangkok to have acupuncture as a treatment for leg joints, ankle tendons and blood flow ?

Never had acupuncture before, so any advice is welcome.

thanks

Forgive me if my comment is taken off topic. The topic being where and not what. But I have had acupuncture before and there are limitations to the things that it will treat. They don’t want to tell you because it would be throwing away money and in my opinion 90% of people who don’t know anything about acupuncture and say that it worked for them were cured by a placebo effect. And the movies add to this misconception because they love to use it as this mystical scene effect that makes every one go ohhhh and ahhhhhh! Giving it an image of a treat all cure all. But your talking about joint pain and I had a similar problem so please allow me to explain. These days instead of using heat they use electricity. It doest look as mystical as the incense they use burning off the end of a needle that you see in movies but this is how it works. They put a needle at each end of a muscle group you are feeling discomfort it. They shock the muscle in pulses to contract and relax the muscle repeatedly. Works good for stiff muscles and spasms but so does a message, a good stretch, and a happy ending. They can use pressure points with the heat method to restrict or increase blood flow to release pressure giving the area time to heal faster. For example if you take your thumb and push under the side of your jaw you can feel a slight change in your in-ocular eye pressure. This is good to allow swollen joint time to heal but only while the needle is in. So we invented anti–inflammatories like ibuprophen. so you don’t have to walk around with a needle sticking out of your arse. So my point is that I had a cliff diving accident and I had thought it was torn muscles in my back and for this acupuncture would have helped I believe. But it turned out I had joint pain like you. Mine being pinched nerves and not muscles I felt no relief from acupuncture treatment at all and walked with a cane for another 2 months. But this man told me that he could cure liver disease by sticking a needle in someone’s rear. He said that if I didn’t walk out of his office without my cane that I didn’t pay. Well I didn’t pay.

Go have it done by all means. Hey maybe it will work for you. But if you’re hurting in your joints nothing is going to help you more than a hydrocortisone shot in the butt and some anti inflammatory pills.

Edited by bernie66