2016 Honda Jazz for sale

Bloody he'll I've just bought a Honda jazz rs, same colour. The wife picks it up on Friday. 

Paid 739.000, with front and rear cameras. 

Op thats a pretty good sale price  ???? 

That's seems a fair price in the normal market, but be aware of lots of good deals around due to Covid.

As an example, a couple of months ago I picked up a Honda BR-V, 7 seater, registered Dec 2016, for 360,000, full service history, just to clear the debt because they couldn't continue making the finance payments.

On 7/27/2020 at 6:27 PM, Tanoshi said:

That's seems a fair price in the normal market, but be aware of lots of good deals around due to Covid.

As an example, a couple of months ago I picked up a Honda BR-V, 7 seater, registered Dec 2016, for 360,000, full service history, just to clear the debt because they couldn't continue making the finance payments.

Tanoshi how did you find it? I am getting nowhere in efforts to buy either new or fairly new Honda....

OP: your Phuket location is a problem for me plus I want a manual transmission...but good luck, looks like a great car!

Because of the Covid situation and Thais out of work struggling to pay debts, their are those who are willing to sell just to pay the loan off to reduce their monthly outlay.

I wasn't really looking, just overheard a conversion about struggling to pay the loan for the car, I asked how much and they said just clear the loan to relieve their stress and worry.

I was extremely lucky, just in the right place at the right time.

Enquire at the banks and finance companies, they know the clients struggling to pay and maybe those prepared to sell cheap, or have repossessed vehicles selling to just clear the loan value. 

Edited by Tanoshi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tanoshi said:

Because of the Covid situation and Thais out of work struggling to pay debts, their are those who are willing to sell just to pay the loan off to reduce their monthly outlay.

I wasn't really looking, just overheard a conversion about struggling to pay the loan for the car, I asked how much and they said just clear the loan to relieve their stress and worry.

I was extremely lucky, just in the right place at the right time.

Enquire at the banks and finance companies, they know the clients struggling to pay and maybe those prepared to sell cheap, or have repossessed vehicles selling to just clear the loan value. 

There is no increase in Thais out of work/struggling to pay debts anywhere near where I live. It is all very much as usual, dealers a filled with people shopping for new cars, genereal sense of financial optimism  etc. This will change if the factories start laying people off but that hasn't happened yet so not really viable approach for me I fear. Glad it worked out for you. Let me know if you hear of any others!

23 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

There is no increase in Thais out of work/struggling to pay debts anywhere near where I live. It is all very much as usual, dealers a filled with people shopping for new cars, genereal sense of financial optimism  etc. This will change if the factories start laying people off but that hasn't happened yet so not really viable approach for me I fear. Glad it worked out for you. Let me know if you hear of any others!

I'd wait, 

I think a financial tsunami is about to hit the 'little people'.

They'll be offloading anything they can sell by autumn.