Sweatshirts

marshall

There are two places that I would recommend. Both stores have multiple locations around the city: Jipata and Titanyutat (spelling??). Jipata has a store on Nimenhemin and Mae Rim Road. Titanyutat has a location about 500m past Rimping on Mae Joe Road. You can buy plain shirt as well as get embroidered things put on them. I bought my staff uniforms (polo shirts) at Titanyutat for 120 baht a shirt and they seem to be good quality. Jipata was similar price.

There are two places that I would recommend. Both stores have multiple locations around the city: Jipata and Titanyutat (spelling??). Jipata has a store on Nimenhemin and Mae Rim Road. Titanyutat has a location about 500m past Rimping on Mae Joe Road. You can buy plain shirt as well as get embroidered things put on them. I bought my staff uniforms (polo shirts) at Titanyutat for 120 baht a shirt and they seem to be good quality. Jipata was similar price.

thanks is it on the left hand side of the maejo rd going towards carfour

This takes the "Inappropriate Clothing Question Of The Year" award. Stultifyingly hot, everyone's got A/C running night (and day in some cases) and you guys are talking about SWEATSHIRTS....?!

What's next, inquiries on where to buy wolf fur trimmed anoraks and wool blankets?

Just kidding of course, have a nice (hot!) evening...... :o