Saudi Embassy

I have a job offer on the table but was told I need to take care of the Visa myself. But last night I was told by the employer I can't do it myself,f and have to use an agent. Is this true does anyone know? If it is true could someone suggest who I use.

Thanks.

I have job offer also from there but i don't know yet if project start! Need much thinking before i go there even really good money! Company haddle all visa, flights etc. if start and i deside to go! It's construction job!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Like 1

Not sure you will get it in BKK. I had to return to my home country (UK) and use an agent. They do offer this service by post.

Also, business visas now require a letter from your sponsoring company. Meaning that direct hires from companies based in Saudi is now very difficult unless they subcontract you from a registered company in another country.

If they want you to sort the visa yourself, then it may not be worth the hassle.

Well I've been told conflicting things. One version is exactly as you said, the other is all they need is the name of the agent I have found in Bangkok, and his company name. They are forcing me to pay for it, which at present is 8000 baht for a 6 month tourist visa. You are more than welcome to find me work here, in which case I will gladly decline the offer in Saudi.