Scientists solve mystery of the origin of Stonehenge megaliths

webfact

21 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Great Britain was one of the pioneering nations in genetic studies, and also the first to use them to determine the origin of the population.  For a country with a very high rate of citizen descendants of emigrants from the colonies, knowing that its European population is a total mix of peoples could well help to mitigate the unreasons of racism and xenophobia.  And not only in Great Britain, but also in Ireland, where parallel studies have revealed two fundamental details: first, that the origin of the English is not as Anglo-Saxon as it is believed (just 38%), and that the Irish partially derive from  a great Bronze Age human migration originating from ... the Black Sea.

Europe is mixed. If we delve into our DNA we would find Celts, Romans, Latinos, Germans, Arabs, Jews, Greeks, Phoenicians, North Africans ... We are a product of those mixtures, which not only made genetic inheritance richer (and with them diluted human genetic separation but  they formed more complete and resistant generations than the previous ones), but they conformed what today we commonly call “European”.  England is a good example.

I have no doubt Great Britain is a pioneering nation in genetic studies, it's the people that are involved and infatuated with those studies that can't be trusted.  none of that pseudo science your spewing holds any weight when coming from the same filthy mouths that give you climate change and man on the moon.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Heppinger said:

I have no doubt Great Britain is a pioneering nation in genetic studies, it's the people that are involved and infatuated with those studies that can't be trusted.  none of that pseudo science your spewing holds any weight when coming from the same filthy mouths that give you climate change and man on the moon.

I think there is your mistake, in calling genetic studies that detect the variation or mutation of human chromosomes and their evolution "pseudoscience".  I'm not going to discuss this. BTW..you still don't explain where you want to go. 

12 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

I think there is your mistake, in calling genetic studies that detect the variation or mutation of human chromosomes and their evolution "pseudoscience".  I'm not going to discuss this. BTW..you still don't explain where you want to go. 

Well we wouldn't know would we, because neither of us are genetic scientists.  What i do know is that the people that claim to be experts in genetic science are goat worshiping liers.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Nonsense and ignorance. I am talking about 3000 or 4000 BC. Try to learn something new today; 

The first great European civilization flourished on the Greek island of Crete in 1700 BC, (The african stones dates back 3500 4000 BC). And it was initially Africans previously settled in the Nile Delta who civilized the Greeks.  Later, Greece would take this culture to Rome, with whose decline the Dark Age would begin, which would last 5 centuries.  Civilization returned to Europe at the hand, once again, of another group of African blacks, the Moors.

Gene tests on a sample of “indigenous” Englishmen have thrown up a surprise black ancestry, providing new insight into a centuries-old African presence in Britain.

The research, funded by the Wellcome Trust, identified a rare West African Y chromosome in a group of men from Yorkshire who share a surname that dates back at least as far as the mid-14th century and have a typical European appearance. They owe their unusual Y chromosome to an African man living in England at least 250 years ago and perhaps as early as Roman times, the researchers say.

Mark Jobling at the University of Leicester, UK, and colleagues recruited 421 men who described themselves as British and analysed their genes as part of a survey of British Y chromosome diversity. To the researchers’ surprise, they found that one individual in the study carried a very rare Y chromosome, called hgA1.

This particular variant has previously been identified in only 26 people worldwide, three African Americans and 23 men living in West African countries such as Guinea-Bissau and Senegal. “It’s so distinctive, it really sticks out like a sore thumb,” Jobling says of the chromosome’s unique sequence. He adds that it is virtually impossible for this sequence to have coincidentally evolved in Britain.

Given all humans originated in Africa we all have some genes in common.

Stonehenge is only one of many such sites in Britain, Ireland and Europe. It's just easy to get to for the tourists which is why it's more famous than the others. Sth America is where the real ancient goodies are.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given all humans originated in Africa we all have some genes in common.

Stonehenge is only one of many such sites in Britain, Ireland and Europe. It's just easy to get to for the tourists which is why it's more famous than the others. Sth America is where the real ancient goodies are.

Agree and this is what I was trying to say at beginning. I’m not an expert but after visit the African circles stones, I wondered how many more around the world. And this is the enigma, because not only in Europe as you says, countries like in Sudamerica including Brasil...Japan, Israel, Syria, Australia and nobody knows what’s up under waters, like in Israel.

• Like 1