What Are You Thankful For?

english_farang_lady

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankful for:

My wife, sons, home, car, full stomach, friends, coffee, books, premiership football, strength to play football badly, my bed, my computer, memories, my future....

Thankful for Lord Buddha who taught this is all temporary and illusory... :o

... and I'm thankful for the Lord Jesus who is the Way, Truth and Life. :D

I'm thankful i'm not in England.
i'm thankful that English is the only language used in General Topics.

:o:D

Well I go along wwith that I am pleased I am not in UK and I dont want to go back at all and I never think about it either.

Chok Dee Khap

Gracias a la vida que me ha dado tanto,

It must sound very pretentious, but although I don't know Spanish I think deep in my heart I understand this wonderful song. It is one of the very rare that makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time... I know the version of Joan Baez, but heard others as well. It just leaves you speechless, like a very good painting or another piece of art. Thank you for posting it.

Gracias a la vida que me ha dado tanto,

It must sound very pretentious, but although I don't know Spanish I think deep in my heart I understand this wonderful song. It is one of the very rare that makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time... I know the version of Joan Baez, but heard others as well. It just leaves you speechless, like a very good painting or another piece of art. Thank you for posting it.

"Thanks for the life that has given me so much ........"

I feel the same, have lived a long and happy life and given a good head start by accident of birth.

Today I am feeling especially thankful for my Thai adopted family, some inner peace, and letting go of material things.

I am thankful I am in Thailand because I could not have grown as I have in the west.

"Thanks for the life that has given me so much ........"

I feel the same, have lived a long and happy life and given a good head start by accident of birth.

Today I am feeling especially thankful for my Thai adopted family, some inner peace, and letting go of material things.

I am thankful I am in Thailand because I could not have grown as I have in the west.

Amen! Absolutely feel the same about this!

Thankful for:

My wife, sons, home, car, full stomach, friends, coffee, books, premiership football, strength to play football badly, my bed, my computer, memories, my future....

----------------------

Just curious. Are you insinuating that those of us that have not accepted Lord Jesus in our hearts are dommed and on out way to eternal damnation in h--l.

Just checking.

Thankful for:

----------------------

Just curious. Are you insinuating that those of us that have not accepted Lord Jesus in our hearts are dommed and on out way to eternal damnation in h--l.

Just checking.

No insinuation on my part, just answering an honest question with an honest answer.

And on this occasion I politelfully decline to take the bait.

I'm thankful that I reached my 1000th post in 3 years and 8 months without being banned. :o

Way to go Maigo ! It is quite a milestone and in your case it's almost inpossable :D

You should be getting your gold watch in the mail, anytime now.

Im looking forward to your next 1000 :D