Health conference expected to bring 10,000 visitors to Phuket

webfact

Health conference expected to bring 10,000 visitors to Phuket

By The Phuket News

1596693387_1-org.jpg

The PHAT delegation at Phuket Provincial Hall yesterday (Aug 5). Photo: PR Phuket

PHUKET: An annual medical conference that is expected to attract some 10,000 attendees scheduled to be held in Phuket next month, and is hoped to bring another welcome boost to Phuket’s ailing island economy.

The news comes after Phuket Governor Narong Woonciew welcomed members of the Public Health Association of Thailand (PHAT) at Phuket Provincial Hall yesterday (Aug 5).

The delegation, led by PHAT President Praphat Thammawongsa, was in Phuket as a part of a location survey for their yearly academic meeting, reported the Phuket office of the Public relations Department.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/health-conference-expected-to-bring-10-000-visitors-to-phuket-76918.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2020-08-06

45 minutes ago, webfact said:

... welcomed members of the Public Health Association of Thailand (PHAT)...

It's probably just me and my phobia. But, I often use my headphones that is connected to my telephone as I look at elephant photographs. Maybe I need to see a PHAT physician for a physical...

12 hours ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

This has to be a joke. The government are managing COVID 19 very tightly yet have no objection to a gathering of 10,000 'attendees' from far and wide. Amazing Thailand!

Trying to see who is lying to who-or if they are lying to themselves?

• Like 1