Covid PCR test in or near Suvarnabhumi for departing passenger?

My destination country requires a negative covid PCR test result that's less than 48 hours old (from the time the swab is taken to the time I present my passport at the destination's immigration counter). The whole flight itself is at least 18.5 hours and that's not counting delays, and PCR tests usually require 24 hours to process, all of which means that I'll probably need to find somewhere near suvarnabhumi to get the test done, then go straight to the airport once I've gotten the result. Does anyone here know of a hospital/clinic near the airport which offers a 24 hour turnaround covid test or if departing passengers can get the test done at the airport itself?  Thanks in advance for any helpful answers/advice. 

Not going to happen IMO.  Using your own figures of 24 and 18.5 hours, then adding 3 hours before departure to check in and say 1 hour from getting the results to travel to the airport you're already at 46.5 hours of the 48 hours you say is available.

What country is this to, and what is your routing to get there, in case someone can come up with a more practical alternative?

Zagreb. There are shorter flights - 16,5 hours - but they leave at 2330 which increases the time lag between collecting the result and flying off, unless the hospital also administers tests and provides results after normal working hours.

I doubt that is practical either.  IATA doesn't reflect the 48 hour requirement, but may be out of date, or it may be because you could self isolate and test once you're there, which is indicated in some places.  Is that an option for you?  What nationality passport do you hold?

I can enter even without a covid test result but I would have to self-quarantine for 14 days which would kinda defeat the purpose of going there. I wouldn't be able to go out, do or see anything or meet people. My information comes from a govt site: https://croatia.hr/en-GB/coronavirus-2019-ncov-q-and-a

Hence, I am still hoping to find a place in Bangkok that can provide a covid test result in 24 hours and allows me to take the test in the evening after office hours.  

Archived