Deputy Attorney-General in Red Bull Heir case quits

webfact

Looks like this guy didn't want to appear at his summons and have to lie to protect higher ups. Or maybe he didn't want to be the scape goat....but he has virtually assumed himself of scapegoat status, with this move. Perhaps they may check mate him by refusing to accept his resignation. A sad state of affairs. A look at his bank accounts might be useful.

Edited by Pedrogaz
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, shackleton said:

He is not alone there should be more doing the same before they are found out or asked to leave

Hopefully  the truth will come   out on who was involved and their reasons for letting off the Boss money comes to mind

There is no way in hell a guy in that position decides the highest profile case in the country. It had to be the P.M. or higher who determined if Boss should be let go.  He's nothing but a scapegoat but one that sucked in nearly all the farang on TV. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pegman said:

There is no way in hell a guy in that position decides the highest profile case in the country. It had to be the P.M. or higher who determined if Boss should be let go.  He's nothing but a scapegoat but one that sucked in nearly all the farang on TV. 

i may be reading it wrong but he is saying he was instructed to dismiss the case by his superiors " whilst they were busy with other matters" meaning 1) they thought lets pretend its not my decision

2) How stupid can they be to try to push this through right now when only time in decades public are ready to fight

We all know he is only a cog in the corruption wheel and no way will he testify if i was him i would ensure othets knew i had insurance planted all over the world in case i also have "accident"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrfill said:

It looks like his arms have been removed..

Oops! Sorry. I thought the boss said "Render him harmless" Look on the bright side. Not being able to lift glasses of thirty year old single malts to his lips should prevent him from getting legless.

• Like 2

I'm not a believer of any religion, but i do hope that Karma works.

What is the saying?

ทำดีได้ดีทำชั่วได้ชั่ว

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, webfact said:

The resignation will become effective once it is approved by the Attorney-General. According to the statement, Nate Narksook insists that he performed his duty as assigned and had endorsed the prosecutors’ decision on behalf of Mr. Songsakul who, at the time, was on working other business.

He may have submitted his resignation, but this should not be signed off on until after the investigations are complete.

Then he can prove his honesty, as is his reasoning for resigning, before he answers to his mistakes. In other words resignation should not be allowed to give Nate a free pass.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grumpy 4680 said:

Resigned or not, should still be summoned to the inquiry. if its still on.

The lowlife was summoned and he was a no show! To confirm his guilt, he resigned like a true coward!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, chrisinth said:

He may have submitted his resignation, but this should not be signed off on until after the investigations are complete.

Then he can prove his honesty, as is his reasoning for resigning, before he answers to his mistakes. In other words resignation should not be allowed to give Nate a free pass.

Far to complicated for small minds to understand....

• Haha 2

The Boss worm has caused so much collateral damage and drama with his failure to man up....he should rot in jail for that alone....what a little douche bag.

Edited by mok199
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

"I resign, therefore I'm honest." That's one of the more absurd exercises in logic I've come across.

when moving to Thailand, the most important first lessons to learn is - logic is not on the school curriculum.  not that I mind any more ????

19 hours ago, JonnyF said:

The fish rots from the head.

There will not be a coup.

I will not be PM.

Etc. Etc.

Thailand sinking deeper and deeper. Which is annoying as I have quite a lot of money tied up here now. Time for a rethink. Fortunately Thailand moves quite slowly so we all have plenty of warning.

me too, but I'm only 74, so I have nothing to worry about.

17 hours ago, transam said:

Just trying to confuse the case matters, reminds me of the B2 thing, folk moving....????

everybody in any way connected to this <deleted>storm, move to Plan B: ''it was an honest mistake''.