multu entry torrist visa ran out end march . all options to extend after 26th sept ..

hello multi entry torrist visa ran out end march . what are all options to extend after 26th sept ..?    i arrived in sept 2019 and valid to march 2020. but done a visa run in nov and got another 60days. then did one paid extention so the last date was 13th april,  so only used one enrt and one exstention . will i be able to get a nother paid extention  after 26th sept?   or will i have to leave by then ?   or will i have to get a good reason to still stay ? and needs lots of paperwork ?

i red many points but to me still not clear ,,, I speak to some people they are ok if not used all thier options up on the visa ... eg 60day + 30days  + 60days +30days  + 60days +30days . as was told you can get 9 months from a 6 months visa ????? does this still apply  after 26th sept? this quote does sound clear to me ( quote 

The Thai Immigration Bureau on Sunday issued an advisory saying that all foreigners with transit or tourist visas or visa on arrival (VoA), whose stay in Thailand was extended due to the COVID-19 outbreak, must leave Thailand by Sept. 26.

The Thai cabinet recently approved the extension of stay until Sept. 26 for foreigners stranded in Thailand due to COVID-19 pandemic.

The Immigration Bureau said it will not issue any further automatic extension for tourists after Sept. 26.

The bureau said only tourists who can show evidences of illness, or obstacles such as no flights available, will be allowed an extension.)

Since you have already used your 30 day extension of your 60 day entry from your visa you only options is a special 30 day extension with a letter from your embassy or a extension for medical treatment (up to 90 days).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Since you have already used your 30 day extension of your 60 day entry from your visa your only options is a special 30 day extension with a letter from your embassy or a extension for medical treatment (up to 90 days).

so just to make clear for others , as long as you have never paid for an extra 30 day extention  in the period of you visa. you would be allowed to get another 30days with no extra paperwork after the 26th sept .. so if this was the case you would get another 30days  and have to leave by the 26th October ? correct  

1 hour ago, yeahbutif said:

so just to make clear for others , as long as you have never paid for an extra 30 day extention  in the period of you visa. you would be allowed to get another 30days with no extra paperwork after the 26th sept .. so if this was the case you would get another 30days  and have to leave by the 26th October ? correct  

Personally, I think this is an excellent question, and the answer is unclear. It may well depend on the immigration office you visit to ask for the extension. Some offices, at least, appear to be taking the "only medical or embassy letter extensions" announcement for those on tourist entries literally. Others may provide other kinds of normal extensions to those on tourist entries.

• Like 1

Your visa expired long ago. You have been staying under the amnesty since the 30 day extension you applied for in March ended in April.

You would need to apply for the 30 day special extension on or before September 26th. The 30 days would start on the 27th of September.

Edit: If you had not gotten the 30 day extension you might be able to apply for the 30 day extension dependent upon the office you apply at. The immigration notification is not clear about that.

• Like 1