help i waste money on internet

scammed

11 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:
21 minutes ago, Jackie66 said:

There is no 10 Mbps for 200 baht there. For what reason have you posted it?

There most certainly is the offer there! It just requires getting a new number or possibly not.

"Come out to fight the internet promotion 10 Mbps 200 baht monthly 30 days and free call secret promotion which you can apply continuously throughout the year. But there is a condition that must be opened for a new number only, can that number be used or not You may have to wait to follow up on this website. We will have news to inform you before anyone else".

Edited by UncleMhee

2 minutes ago, UncleMhee said:

There most certainly is the offer there! It just requires getting a new number or possibly not.

"Come out to fight the internet promotion 10 Mbps 200 baht monthly 30 days and free call secret promotion which you can apply continuously throughout the year. But there is a condition that must be opened for a new number only, can that number be used or not You may have to wait to follow up on this website. We will have news to inform you before anyone else".

There most certainly is not!

I can also write that there is a US$1,000,000 waiting for you. But it is 'pie in the sky' if there are no details as to how and where to obtain it.

It doesn't exist, so the link is a waste of time.

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Can foreigners sign up with GOMO?

Can you link to the AIS flat rate for 299?

Looks like Gomo is not available for foreigners yet. :sad:
The AIS flat rate is called Fixxy. Despite the date in the ad, it's still available if you ask at AIS shop. I just signed up for it last month.

q72it9t8xBCDvjXTmHY-o.jpg

6 minutes ago, me4175 said:

Looks like Gomo is not available for foreigners yet. :sad:
The AIS flat rate is called Fixxy. Despite the date in the ad, it's still available if you ask at AIS shop. I just signed up for it last month.

q72it9t8xBCDvjXTmHY-o.jpg

You signed up for it last month.

The date of that ad clearly shows the 300 baht offer expired on the 15th of this month.

So neither are available. Though there should be a Fixxy option for 349 baht available currently; https://retailshops.ais.co.th/RetailShopServices/HTML/mags/467_31072020_วารสารนักขายฉบับที่ 1697-63 ขยายระยะเวลา แพ็กเกจรายเดือน Fixxy 349 บาท มีผลวันที่ 1-31 ส.ค.63.pdf

Of course there are other options, just not those two.

Edited by Eindhoven

18 hours ago, sanuk711 said:
18 hours ago, scammed said:

5 wisely invested in powerball today can be $350 million in a couple of days

How can you wisely invest in power-ball?? .....Buy the tree a fanta .............

That has GOT to be my ROFLMAO inducing post of the week.

Thanks!

NL

Dear Nemises

If one does not need or want internet access outdoors, then why the need for "Free wifi in nearly every coffee shop/ bar/ restaurant/ bank/ barber/ shopping mall etc etc etc"? as quoted by yourself?

Or are those places counted as indoors to you?

The fact is, if you are utilising the free WiFi in any of those places, it indicates that you use data outside of your dwelling and therefore renders your argument moot.

Why would you utilise Free WiFi unless it was about saving money?

I don't ever depend on free WiFi in malls etc. Pathetic scrabbling around asking for access or even looking for free WiFi.

Some of us have friends and family that regularly keep in touch. I'm sure yours, if you have any, love to wait until you get back home or until you hit the coffee shop with the free WiFi.

A bit sad, IMHO, unless you are trying to save money.

43 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

The date of that ad clearly shows the 300 baht offer expired on the 15th of this month.

So neither are available.

มีนาคม = March

And as you pointed out, Fixxy IS still available, although for 50 Baht more than before.

35 minutes ago, me4175 said:

มีนาคม = March

And as you pointed out, Fixxy IS still available, although for 50 Baht more than before.

Why would you post an ad from March??

I did not stay that Fixxy was not available. In fact I stated that it was available. But not at the price that you suggested.

There are many things that are available, just at a different price.

In fact, some of the previous codes may still work for unlimited 2/4/10 Mbps at 150/200/300 baht respectively.

Add another 50 baht for unlimited calls at 15 minutes per time. But I don't post codes.