Medical reasons accepted in Thailand that make it impossible to get a vaccine

KohKood

In my home country there is a law about the thing that when you have different medical conditions you can't be vaccinated.

I have allergic reactions to adjuvants in vaccines, so I am not allowed to get them as I could die from the vaccine.

Is it the same in Thailand?
If yes, what exactly are the medical conditions in Thailand for that? Where can I read this? In Thai Language would be no problem.

• Confused 2

Almost every country in Europe as far as I know.

In the latest video from this Aussie politician that talked about mandatory Coronavirus-vaccine, he mentioned that as well.

So obviously most of the countries in the world have a law, rule or whatever you call it for that.

• Confused 1

Of course, if you can certify you might have a deadly reaction to a vaccine they are not going to try to kill you. Obviously you will be exempt. Common sense. However, to cover your Covid risk you'll probably have to undergo quarantine where that's possible or not be allowed in. Or maybe they'll be happy with a negative test result.

7 minutes ago, Why Me said:

Of course, if you can certify you might have a deadly reaction to a vaccine they are not going to try to kill you. Obviously you will be exempt. Common sense. However, to cover your Covid risk you'll probably have to undergo quarantine where that's possible or not be allowed in. Or maybe they'll be happy with a negative test result.

I learned to not ask for common sense in LOS, so I explicitly asked for "something written down somewhere" that proofs it is like that in Thailand too.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Not all vaccines use the same adjuvants. To what chemical compounds in vaccines do you have a known allergy?

You mentioned the "coronavirus vaccine" in one of your posts but I am not aware of such vaccination currently being compulsory in Thailand nor, in fact, of such vaccine being avilable yet in this country.

1 hour ago, KohKood said:

I learned to not ask for common sense in LOS, so I explicitly asked for "something written down somewhere" that proofs it is like that in Thailand too.

You've got to be kidding, sweetie. Evidently, you can get a doctor to certify

2 hours ago, KohKood said:

I have allergic reactions to adjuvants in vaccines, so I am not allowed to get them as I could die from the vaccine.

but you still think they'll grab you by the arms and say, That's too bad, everybody dies, and jab your backside.

Go to bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Why Me said:

but you still think they'll grab you by the arms and say, That's too bad, everybody dies, and jab your backside.

Go to bed.

Actually this is what people might expect from a country with a mixture of monarchy and dictatorian military junta.

And more actually it might not be very different in so called "democratic countries".

20 hours ago, KohKood said:

Almost every country in Europe as far as I know.

In the latest video from this Aussie politician that talked about mandatory Coronavirus-vaccine, he mentioned that as well.

So obviously most of the countries in the world have a law, rule or whatever you call it for that.

well, that is a politician, not a doctor.

the vaccine in Thailand would obviously be on a voluntary basis to allow people to come in. you get vaccinated, you can come, no vaccine and you don't enter.