Murder in Soi 112, woman shot

ukrules

I heard there was a shooting in a bar in Soi 112 last night.

One woman taken to hospital but she died.

It has apparently hit some Thai language news but not made it as far as the English language news just yet so I won't name the place where it happened.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

This will set off the TV amateur sleuths into a fervor.

A murder with absolutely no details?

Its a conspiracy theorists dream come true ????

Yep, or just something that you needed to get out of your chest.

A thai friend of mine (who is a reliable) messaged me about this today. She owns a bar and knows many other bar owners in HH. Her son knew the victim's boyfriend quite well. Her information is that the victim was not the intended target, and was shot by mistake/accident. This makes the murder even more senseless and tragic. She mentioned the intended target but I will refrain from mentioning this. 

• Sad 2

On 8/21/2020 at 7:10 PM, Puchaiyank said:

How quickly we forget...case open and shut... as another suicide...for which Thailand may be the capital of the world...homicides are near non-existent...????

So she shot herself from 15 metres away ? Is there no end to your anti thai drivel ? 

• Sad 1

On 8/22/2020 at 9:55 PM, perry21 said:

A thai friend of mine (who is a reliable) messaged me about this today. She owns a bar and knows many other bar owners in HH. Her son knew the victim's boyfriend quite well. Her information is that the victim was not the intended target, and was shot by mistake/accident. This makes the murder even more senseless and tragic. She mentioned the intended target but I will refrain from mentioning this. 

She didn’t have a boyfriend despite being asked every day of her short life by desperate falangs so your friend isn’t as reliable as you think ! 

However it was mistaken identity, the killers are now in jail along with the evil bitch that paid them! 

The police did an incredible job on this one - less than 24 hours after the murder every low life arrested and charged!