hi all,

I am in Bkk since january last year, left france after a divorce and tryed to have a "new life " here.

As many, I started to be here as tourist, and after a while my gf and myself we have open a lit' business on internet, about outfits for dolls. Irak's war is coming, and as the customers were mostly US and me a french with a big mouth, we have loose our customers. My gf is teacher, then for the living is no trouble, just I feel like a pimp yet, and I am looking for a job.

I am searching, but in fact I have no real idea where I can find something, I have a broad range of qualifications, Mostly IT, also electricity, and yet I do the sound ingenior (for free alas) in a music school (including karaoke creation, and recording of students or future stars aka Zig Zag or Bmix or Ploy for those who listen thai pop songs :o

My main trouble is I am french aka, I can not, as opposite of many back packer, teach english ... I have not find a school where they teach french.

the good news is I am a non immigrant visa, but I must convert it in work visa before the 12 th  of june or it will be necessary to ask for another.

Any kind of help or advice will be welcomed.

Eric

Eric..

Not trying to get rid of you or anything but have you checked out Phnom Penh?

I know a lot of French Nationals who work,own businesses and teach there and its much easier to get by than LOS.

There is a large French Expat community there and the Cambodian government gets a most of its aid from France ..so

Anyway bien amicalement a vous et chok dee na krup  ::o:

thanks for the help :o

I know Pnong Penh, that was the place I went for my non immigrant  visa  B, honestly the place is very nice, absolutely where I would like to stay, but my gf is thai, she have to work in Bkk, and she like this busy city lol. But I will think and maybe can I found a solution.

About ajarn.com, thanks I wil take a look in 5 mn, just take time to answer this post. I knew this place, but silly me I don't go in often. Thanks to remenber me. And yes I am french, and it's certainly why I positively dislike my situation, we consider a man can be called a man only if he act as a man, aka working, on the other ways we call him "a maquereau" aka a pimp. Honestly I would like to thank you both for your advices, and I will try to follow it.

Eric