Security For Thai Women

Begs

=Begs,Tue 2004-06-15, 20:52:39

No i cant give you his side of the story, but i tell you what, you can make up a story if you want..............................................

Begs, any story must be verified.....there are 2 persons, a man and a woman, and for sure there are 2 different versions, why they separated.

Too many open questions, and you cannot explain them to me.....

I asked you, if he really had money....If he has no money, why should he move out?

I asked you, what this woman did in the last 7 years in Pattaya? 35 years old, no job, no security, not even a bank account.....not informed about the life with a foreigner? in Pattaya???

You said, he is an alcoholic... What is with her? Is she also an alcoholic? I would not be surprised. And you think, alcoholics are no problem, because there are millions of them?

There are many Thai women, 35 years old, who do any kind of work. Is she not working anything? this since 7 years?

You care about her, but who cares about him? Maybe he is also in a bad situation?

These poor girlie-stories, and if I fail to believe them, then I am cold in my heart.

I am not responsive to suggestive questionings.

It is not wrong to ask!

Johann

it is not wrong to ask, if you want to know, but it is pedantic and avoids the issue for which the story is an illustration.

Thailand has laws similar to most Western countries, recognising fathers' and ex-husbands' (legal and common law) obligations, but this is rarely enforced in court or by the police.

Some farangs, for example the one in the story, do seem to like it this way. the suggestive question in the topic is posed in response to the many posters claiming to be 'ripped off' by Thailand's female population.

Maybe we could let some other people have a word here.

it is not wrong to ask, if you want to know, but it is pedantic and avoids the issue for which the story is an illustration.

This story was posted with the remark, that it is a true story, and not fiction for a demonstration of the Thai law and possible or not possible enforcement.

The responsibility between man and woman is more than unclear, and questions are not answered or should not be asked (pedantic) - what does this mean? It is the fault of the man, no need to listen anything? Ruling done already, before you enter the Courtroom?

This makes me just more curious!

Johann

The suggestion is, that it is not always the fault of the woman.

I understand, that this suggestion must be very upsetting for you, But I believe begs didn't mean it as a personal insult to you, nor do I.

I shall leave it to others to discuss this further, I am getting fed up.

The suggestion is, that it is not always the fault of the woman.

I understand, that this suggestion must be very upsetting for you,

I never said, it is always the fault of the woman, but here are some people on the forum, who think, it is always the fault of the man, without even to check it out, and without answering open questions.

If you want to be fair, you must listen to both sides.

This is my last posting on this thread...you might continue, Stoll....alone, without me.

Johann

I met a young farang, who was carrying a donation box, begging for money to go home, he had not even shoes....(New Zealand) - 2 years later I saw him with the same action in another city (Hadyai, Krabi) a BEGGAR! Living in Thailand as a beggar! Not even ashamed to ask Thai people for some coins!

And if he had been doing it for at least two years, he was earning a living.

Begging is a good living for many people, but not the sort of thing I could see myself doing.