UK Issuing O-A visa yet?

Hi, only when the criteria to be able to enter Thailand have relaxed again, you wlll be able to apply for the Non Imm O-A Visa at the Thai Embassy in London.

But as you are probably aware already, since October 30, 2019 you are now required to also meet the health-insurance requirement when applying for that Visa, which makes it somewhat more difficult to get it.

Contrary to the popular narrative on the Forum, that this insurance requirement has 'killed' the Non Imm O-A Visa it is actually not so difficult to meet that insurance requirement (if you know how).

>> I did PM you a Guideline document outlining how to meet that health-insurance requirement when applying for the Non Imm O-A Visa in your home-country.

On 8/26/2020 at 12:32 PM, howerde said:

No, unless you are 1 of the groups allowed in. i am also waiting was hoping oct/nov, but not sure it will be this year

HI, You might also be interested in the info I did sent to MRToMRT addressing the health-insurance requirement when applying for the Non Imm O-A Visa in your home-country.

So I PM-ed you same info.