What stresses you in Thailand?

Your walking down the girlie bars and you see a right sort at the first bar....

But you think.. Na there's gonna be something better, so you keep walking right to the end of the strip and nothing.. 

So you go back to the first bar and the dolly you liked has 

F##ke d off with another geezer.... 

Now, that really p#### me off 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Davo369 said:

Your walking down the girlie bars and you see a right sort at the first bar....

But you think.. Na there's gonna be something better, so you keep walking right to the end of the strip and nothing.. 

So you go back to the first bar and the dolly you liked has 

F##ke d off with another geezer.... 

Now, that really p#### me off 

Sure that can only happens one time. 

6 hours ago, simon43 said:

When I lived in Thailand, stress from xenophobia, officialdom, immigration officers, police, nosey neighbours etc.

Now I live in Laos ==> no contact with police, IOs and no nosey neighbours = no stress!

How do you manage to live there permanently? Do you need to have a work contract? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Very confusing your above comments, officialdom, police?

You volunteered for the police, so that makes your post ridiculous.

I think you're the confused one Colin ????  I worked for yonks as a tourist police officer in Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket.  That meant assisting people when required and requested, not sticking my nose into their affairs....

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's u gimpy Alex ain't ya??? 

I can smell the tros cologne from here. Hooooom.... 

Ur holding the line on tops checkout hurry up. Get ur act together soldier.  Stay home and make those utube videos! I got something to look forward to in my life. 

90k subs, 200k views per month will get ya 60k baht if the viewers don't skip the ad. 

Let's get it rolling bro. 

Not sure u gotta pay tax or to have work permit though. 

Best regards, 

David

10 hours ago, SteveK said:

Your visa situation is the one thing you should stress about, unless of course you don't mind being forced to purchase an overpriced one-way ticket back to your home country, and being seperated from all your belongings, friends and partner here, possibly for a very long time.

I do everything in my power to deal with it and from there whatever happens happens.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

The mentality of the unelected Gen Cha cha and his soldiers "government". They are more suited to the parade ground than trying to run a country.

Oh no my friend. This soldiers government is very professional indeed! Professional in ruining the country!

And I bet they do it for their Chinese friends. China loves a ruined Thai economy. What a bargain, what an opportunity to invest and to take over.

It's so cheap to buy a country when you have the right corrupt friends in the government there. Just a few million dollars and a handful Philipp Patek watches, and the country is yours! :thumbsup:

This stresses many of those of us who love the country, of course.

Edited by Flying Saucage
  • Like 1

-Moscito

-toilet paper (only use sometimes to wipe my d..k) that stick and hard get off!

-wife somethimes

-wife daughter sometimes

-warm beer

-ice in freezer, not even door get close

-stupid snake in our yeard

-soi dogs

-lizard's whitch sht every place

-cockroach's

-sticky rice

-somtam

-Isaan

-Loei

But all great!

Edited by 2 is 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Rap is nothing but a pure noise, where's the melody, good singing voices? Is that noise played by musical instruments? Or is it sounds put together on someones computer?

You old guy right? 

http://www.mtv.com/news/1627833/eminem-is-the-best-selling-artist-of-the-decade/

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Grumpy one said:

People who put ice in my beer.

What normal person wants a watery beer

You are right.., but there is a catch 22 in it.. Would you want a warm beer or a beer with ice? Hehe.. Of course we demand a cold fridge.. But if it aint available as happens more than we would like to admit.

Talking about never ending noise in this backwards dump...because our grass is now long and overgrowing some idiot on his bike with side car just stopped right outside our gate revving the engine up touting for business...sorry pal but that is not how you get MY business you <deleted> peasant. I went outside and told him in no uncertain terms to <deleted> off. Oh sorry, are you not meant to do that here?? My bad.  

Edited by Keyser Soze666
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Yinn said:

I was a professional musician before I came to Thailand, so know enough about real music, and old enough to remember real singers like Elvis and Roy Orbison.

Yinn, can you please answer me this. Is Rap "music" played by real musicians playing musical instruments, or is it made up out of a computer?

• Like 2