Getting cyst removed in bangkok recommendations!

Skywakker87

Hi to all members of TV forum,

I'm currently residing in bangkok thailand & i have a cyst at my upper back.

I've had it removed 3 years ago at thainakarin hospital for a hefty price the doctor told me there is a chance of it growing it back again & here it is again zzz so here i am now looking for alternative option for a cheap and good hospital to do this procedure.

Dear members of TV forum kindly do guide me along as now this Covid-19 i need to go for cheaper options. Million thanks!!!

The least expensive option will be a government hospital, but will involve a lot of time (long waits).

I suggest you go to Chulalongkorn Hospital. Bring a Thai speaker with you and try through the after hours clinic. Ask for a general surgeon.

Is this a pilonidal cyst? They do tend to recur.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

The least expensive option will be a government hospital, but will involve a lot of time (long waits).

I suggest you go to Chulalongkorn Hospital. Bring a Thai speaker with you and try through the after hours clinic. Ask for a general surgeon.

Is this a pilonidal cyst? They do tend to recur.

i can actually converse in thai, so the language is not a issue. is chulalongkorn hospital expensive or do u know the rough price. last time when i operate the cyst 3 years ago the doctor actually use some laser equipment too he told me is too deep or can't clear finish so needed...